Navigating the Next Steps After Achieving Top-Rated Status on Fiverr

As a seasoned Python backend developer on Fiverr, I've recently attained top-rated status. Now, I've been informed about a test to become a top-rated seller. I passed the test, and now I'm unsure of what steps to take next. The notification comes from a no-reply email from Fiverr. Should I reach out to them via customer care, or will they contact me themselves? How long does it take after receiving the top-rated notification and skill test?

VmGfuFrwLu.png

mstsc_br1QZdgp4w.png

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mishalcode said:

I've recently attained top-rated status

No you are not a top rated seller. You completed this for a shot at becoming a top rated seller, it clearly says that in the last image. 

They will consider you to become a top rated seller, all TRS are picked manually by the Fiverr team. You might become a TRS soon, or you might never become one, that's out of your control.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

No you are not a top rated seller. You completed this for a shot at becoming a top rated seller, it clearly says that in the last image. 

They will consider you to become a top rated seller, all TRS are picked manually by the Fiverr team. You might become a TRS soon, or you might never become one, that's out of your control.

So, I'm close to getting the top-rated badge, but still, they have to decide. Right?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mishalcode said:

So, I'm close to getting the top-rated badge, but still, they have to decide. Right?

Why does it matter if you are a top rated seller or not? It's just a badge. 

Try to focus on delivering the best work. Just so you know, I have over 19k reviews and I am still level 2, and a lot of people are in a similar position. Few people ever become top rated. So I wouldn't expect that to happen. If it happens, great!

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1