~SELLERS MUST SEE THIS! HOW to INCREASE YOUR PROFITS with TIPS!~

joeyperezwest

Reply to @mubashira: Just adding on to another user’s thread isn’t an ideal way to see help. I would suggest doing more reading of the forums, especially Tips for Sellers and Fiverr FAQ. Also you can check out the Fiverr Academy: https://uk.fiverr.com/fiverr_academy

If you have specific questions, you can post your own thread in Conversations, Fiverr Stories, or in Fiverr FAQ as long as they aren’t already answered there.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @emmaki: Hey, we all vent sometimes, not a big deal, we all have our own issues we deal with in life we just got to remember not to push the nuke button and take a step back and reflect.

In my video, above, I mention to follow up at the end, ask them, “hey so how can I earn that tip you mentioned my friend?” You know don’t be pushy but offer to chat some more about the issue, something quick and friendly… you know what I mean.

Reply to @cebiledube04: Hi Ce, tips are a feature that when a buyer orders from you the have an option to tip you. Now I don’t know if this is activated on a certain seller level, can anyone confirm this?

Let me ask you this, Ce, what is your competitive edge? What makes you different from your competitors and what offers do you have that are better then your competitors? What will make people want to buy from you?

• 2 weeks later...
joeyperezwest said: I started posting the amount of TIPS my customers give me in the feedback review section,

That is a brilliant idea. So far I’ve been posting “Thanks for the tip” but I realize there’s value in mentioning the amount. After all, sometimes you get $5, sometimes you get more. Depends on your buyer’s deep or not so deep pockets.

Archived