How much does fiverr know that we Bangladeshis are in a very crisis moment?

jewel_org

We have network problem in Bangladesh for last 15 days. We are not able to concentrate on regular work because of the chaos within our country. The government kept our net off for 5 days. Fiver's community manager in Asia told Fiver about this. How will the professionals work in this disaster and what steps will be taken by Fiverr?

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Your account is NOT even a month old and not like you have multiple orders in queue!! 

Maybe spend the time in reading and learning, instead of projecting the current situation like a personal SOS situation. 🫠

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Fiverr already responded to this, it's on the forum.

Its only the new sellers with less-than-a-month-old accounts who have been screaming about impressions and clicks like their livelihoods depend on Fiverr.

I have not seen a single Level 1/2 seller from Bangladesh complaining on the forum and I'm pretty sure they are trying their best to work through the challenging situation.  

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

Its only the new sellers with less-than-a-month-old accounts who have been screaming about impressions and clicks like their livelihoods depend on Fiverr.

I have not seen a single Level 1/2 seller from Bangladesh complaining on the forum and I'm pretty sure they are trying their best to work through the challenging situation.  

Hello, Level one seller here, It is a really inconvenient and really sad situation here for freelancers. I lost my 100% response rate and now it's 67%. Also, my client had to wait for a couple of days for my response on a running order. 
I had to take more time and fortunately was able to complete the work. you might be shocked to know the internet speed is 560 Kbps to at most 1 Mbps. Painful to work online.

Keep us in your prayers

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Support 2

On 7/17/2024 at 6:46 PM, ana_tomy said:

Hi @jewel_org, welcome to Fiverr! I recommend taking a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules before further posting, to make sure that you avoid any violations, since this can lead to account restrictions and banning. Let me just mention that forum activity doesn't influence your performance, however, it is a great place to learn all the tips&tricks on how to make this experience amazing.

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts, they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers. There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the forum that we recommend you read:

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS

Changes I Made to My Gig Images to Attract More Clients

Using Titles, Tags and Metadata to Optimize Your Gigs

Good luck 🍀

10 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Your account is NOT even a month old and not like you have multiple orders in queue!! 

Maybe spend the time in reading and learning, instead of projecting the current situation like a personal SOS situation. 🫠

Thanks

• Like 4

Hi!

We are aware of the situations going on in your area and we are keeping the Bangladesh community in our thoughts!

We have automatically set all active sellers from Bangladesh to "Out of office" mode. If you have internet access and can continue taking orders, you can set yourself as available.

Also, @teresabala if internet interruptions have affected your response rate, contact Customer Support and they will be able to reset things for you. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kesha said:

Hi!

We are aware of the situations going on in your area and we are keeping the Bangladesh community in our thoughts!

We have automatically set all active sellers from Bangladesh to "Out of office" mode. If you have internet access and can continue taking orders, you can set yourself as available.

Also, @teresabala if internet interruptions have affected your response rate, contact Customer Support and they will be able to reset things for you. 

Greetings, dear Kesha.

I hope you are doing well.

Yes, I contacted the support team and received a reply within 24 hours from Tina. And, also got back my response rate. All good for now...

Thank you so much for your concerns.

Love, Teresa 

• Like 5

On 8/7/2024 at 11:27 PM, Kesha said:

Hi!

thanks a lot for your kind support because running the order I was so concerned about what should go on and I had ten days left with no internet but yes my hardworking and trustworthy relationship with Fiverr clients don't go but i am worried for next step , do our gig rank like previously because this days a lot changing and we are fighting and what is the suggestion and support from Fiverr to increase more gig impression and to reach more clients and works

• Like 4