Let's discuss the results of promoted gigs

Just now, visualstudios said:

"oh well, it's the way it is".

I'm dazzled by the astounding levels of dynamism and proactivity. 

I wonder how much of the revenue from PG is spam. It's a powerful argument for there's nothing we can do about it, such a shame.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

On 3/1/2024 at 10:50 AM, carineb said:

I'd like to discuss promoted gigs. This program is often criticized, but few people talk about the actual numbers.

Initially, I followed Fiverr's recommendations for the CPC cap by setting my bids at $2 or $3 (which was completely crazy!), but I quickly lowered my CPC cap. I remember setting it at $0.02 per click at one point. Today, I bid between $0.05 and $0.10 per click, with a maximum daily budget of $1.

Although I don't have a very positive opinion about this program, I must admit that my results seem rather good, but I have no idea what is considered good or bad in the market!

For every dollar spent, I earn about $100.

Have you analyzed your ROI? How much do you earn for every dollar spent, and what is your CPC cap? 

how do you not have a positive opinion with good results?

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 2:50 PM, carineb said:

I'd like to discuss promoted gigs. This program is often criticized, but few people talk about the actual numbers.

Initially, I followed Fiverr's recommendations for the CPC cap by setting my bids at $2 or $3 (which was completely crazy!), but I quickly lowered my CPC cap. I remember setting it at $0.02 per click at one point. Today, I bid between $0.05 and $0.10 per click, with a maximum daily budget of $1.

Although I don't have a very positive opinion about this program, I must admit that my results seem rather good, but I have no idea what is considered good or bad in the market!

For every dollar spent, I earn about $100.

Have you analyzed your ROI? How much do you earn for every dollar spent, and what is your CPC cap? 

These are my results from last 10 days of last month March and I have set 20$ daily budget but this 20$ is not using everyday but may be your your spend goes to 20$ in 5 days or 6 days but t really depends. Do some research and try on different gigs for 2 or 3 days and you will see result and do some stats that what is conversion for every gig.

I suggest to turn on promoted gigs for 1 - 3 gigs at max.

I am level 2 seller and my gigs are starting from 100, 110 and 120$ as a flutter mobile app developer.

image.png.300a6ac156546c47d5f768bcc14d7dbb.png

• Like 3