Bye Bye Seller Plus

fastcopywriter

36 minutes ago, nickj2013 said:

Seems the only reason to join SP would be to get the early payout option. Everything else that comes with it doesn't seem to be as seismic as advertised.

Well to be fair they don't advertise it as seismic.. and it does depend on how new you are to the platform. If you're a new seller, the success manager guidance can be really useful. If you are a more experienced seller here, most likely you won't have that much use for the SM part of the service. But there are some nice things like money withdrawing in 7 days instead of 14 and the early payout as well. The keyword insights and being able to add that Request to Order feature is also pretty great honestly. So there are plenty of things. I don't really talk with my success manager that often, but I do use most of the tools provided and for the price is seems a worthwhile service. But as I said, your mileage might vary based on what you expect. It won't generate sales, you just receive some guidance and assistance...

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Well to be fair they don't advertise it as seismic.. and it does depend on how new you are to the platform. If you're a new seller, the success manager guidance can be really useful. If you are a more experienced seller here, most likely you won't have that much use for the SM part of the service. But there are some nice things like money withdrawing in 7 days instead of 14 and the early payout as well. The keyword insights and being able to add that Request to Order feature is also pretty great honestly. So there are plenty of things. I don't really talk with my success manager that often, but I do use most of the tools provided and for the price is seems a worthwhile service. But as I said, your mileage might vary based on what you expect. It won't generate sales, you just receive some guidance and assistance...

I still don't see the tags for gigs as useful imo. I think you're better off focusing on the wording in your gig title. I'm old enough to remember when SEO was a big deal here on Fiverr for gigs. That little slot that used to exist beneath the gig title. Now that's gone, and it's just title gig title, and keywords. The keywords don't really do much though. If I want to find my gig in search results, the proper title is a better indicator. The keywords themselves don't seem to volt you into being seen as much. Nor does adding certain words to your gig description either. It's really all about the title, and then sales to boost and stabilize your visibility. 

• Like 3

On 4/9/2023 at 11:16 PM, nickj2013 said:

Seems the only reason to join SP would be to get the early payout option. Everything else that comes with it doesn't seem to be as seismic as advertised.

I would disagree, the early payout for me would be at the bottom of my list for why its good. There are so many great features to allow you to choose the right buyers to work with, the additional help from your success manager has to be my top reason why it's so worth the investment. I feel like if i didn't have my success manager and brought any issues or concerns to the support team, i wouldn't of gotten the help i needed. I got a warning once and it something the support team said they couldn't help me with. I talked to my success manager and he got it removed for me the next day and said I shouldn't of gotten the warning in the first place! Too many great things about seller plus which are crucial in running your freelance business in the longterm

• Like 2

1 hour ago, avloxgraphics said:

I would disagree, the early payout for me would be at the bottom of my list for why its good. There are so many great features to allow you to choose the right buyers to work with, the additional help from your success manager has to be my top reason why it's so worth the investment. I feel like if i didn't have my success manager and brought any issues or concerns to the support team, i wouldn't of gotten the help i needed. I got a warning once and it something the support team said they couldn't help me with. I talked to my success manager and he got it removed for me the next day and said I shouldn't of gotten the warning in the first place! Too many great things about seller plus which are crucial in running your freelance business in the longterm

The success manager is definitely a wonderful support to have for your business. Which other benefits would you say have helped you by being part of the seller plus program? I'm interested in knowing more about the features that actually work. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, avloxgraphics said:

If the only way to get an errant warning removed from your profile, is to go through a success manager, then it's not really an endorsement. So much as it is a VIP or caste, system. If, for example, you couldn't get an unfair strike, struck from your driving record... without paying an extra fee to talk to some high level local authority or DMV overlord, that wouldn't be very balanced either. As far as the right buyers to work with is concerned. I think if you're good at deciphering introductory conversations via inbox, you can easily scrub your customer base of problem buyers by either blocking them. Or turning away their business.

Edited by nickj2013
  • Like 3