Fiverr Support is not responding anymore

Hello @prolancer724 

We can see that you keep opening new tickets. Please know that your first ticket is still open and therefore there is no need to open new ones. Customer Support explained everything in the first ticket. Your account is flagged due to a violation of our policies. We understand this may be disappointing for you. However, on the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. Since these account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager, I am so sorry to say that there is nothing we can do to assist you on this matter. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 4

I live in dubai I created my account last month so I haven't received any mail my account has been flagged I don't understand they are not giving it to the new seller my account is nowhere to be seen. I'm not seeing the score there, my account doesn't understand why it's having this problem.

account flagged.png

• Like 4

Hello @fahadislamjuel 

49 minutes ago, fahadislamjuel said:

I don't know what a Customer Success manager does and how to get in touch with them.

One of the benefits of being a Seller Plus Premium member is access to a personal Success Manager. To find more information about it, please visit the link Your personal Success Manager

You are most welcome. Happy to help. 

• Like 6

hey@Lena,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to you regarding an urgent matter pertaining to EU regulations and my recent interactions with Fiverr customer support.

As someone who is not based in the EU, I have encountered difficulties in receiving responses to my support tickets despite providing documentation that clearly indicates my residence outside of the European Union. This lack of response has left me concerned about my compliance with EU regulations and the potential implications for my Fiverr account.

I kindly request your assistance in addressing this issue promptly. It is crucial for me to ensure that my activities on the platform align with all relevant regulations, and I would greatly appreciate any guidance or support you can provide in resolving this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent issue. I look forward to your prompt response and assistance in resolving this situation.

Best regards,

Xcrazyjoe

• Like 5

Hello @xcrazyjoe 

Rest assured that your ticket is being handled properly by our Customer Support. It is open and they are working quickly to resolve it. We are just asking you to please be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries, but someone from the CS will contact you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter. 

• Like 6