Fiverr is rating my profile 1.4 stars despite 200+ five-star reviews.

caitlin_britton

Hi all! I've been on Fiverr since 2021 but am new to using the forums. Do let me know if I'm doing something wrong!

I'm a top rated seller with around 230 five-star reviews and 2 four-star reviews yet Fiverr has rated my profile at an overall 1.4 stars since last Sunday. I've contacted support (on that same Sunday) and received a reply along the lines of "we'll contact you when this issue is resolved" and "we're currently experiencing an issue with Seller's ratings". Since then, I've heard nothing back despite messaging twice more to follow up. Any attempts to open another support thread are also closed.

I was wondering, has anyone else experienced anything similar? Or is there anything further I can do to get this issue resolved?

Waiting a day or two for the problem to be resolved was understandable, and I was fine to do so. However, this 1.4-star rating is now negatively affecting my performance metrics and has decreased my Gig visibility massively.

Apologies again if this is the wrong place to post this! Any guidance will be massively appreciated 🙂

• Like 8
  • Up 4

Hey @caitlin_britton  I had a similar problem last week where my 5* rating went down to 0.7 - I nearly had a heart attack.   Fiverr did acknowledge there was a bug that needed fixing, and the issue was resolved in a few hours.  I suspect this may be part of the same issue? 

I hope it gets sorted soon for you, as I agree that it does create obvious issues and frustrations

Ian

• Like 7
  • Up 1

Hi @Lena  The rating is still at 1.4 but Customer Support is not replying to me despite multiple follow-up messages. The last reply I received was 6 days ago. Additionally, I've attempted to open multiple new tickets to get further help but these have been closed by Support without receiving a reply. 

Is there anything else I can try to help fix this issue? As my rating has been at 1.4 for a week now.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, caitlin_britton said:

Additionally, I've attempted to open multiple new tickets to get further help but these have been closed by Support without receiving a reply. 

Yes, I have seen. The first ticket you have opened is still open and all others are closed. Please be patient, someone will contact you soon. 

19 minutes ago, caitlin_britton said:

Is there anything else I can try to help fix this issue?

No, there is nothing you can do. Just please remain calm as we fix this issue and return everything as it was. If you do not receive any reply by tomorrow, please send me a message. 

• Like 6

Yes ! I have the same issue. 99% of the clients who rated me gave me 5 stars on all 3 criteria. Just one (for some reason) gave me 5,5 and 4.5

As a result my overall current status is 4.6 I don't know where os the magic here

As for my success score, it is 7

No idea tbh.

Capture d’écran 2024-02-17 à 07.22.22.png

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, olivier131313 said:

Yes ! I have the same issue.

As I can see, your success score is 10. Red mark (7) shows that you can't go lower than 7 to keep your level. 

And your rating is 5. Same here, you can't go lower than 4.6 to keep your level. 

In all other aspects, you have perfect stats.

Edited by vovkaslovesnyy
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

17 minutes ago, Lena said:

Yes, I have seen. The first ticket you have opened is still open and all others are closed. Please be patient, someone will contact you soon. 

No, there is nothing you can do. Just please remain calm as we fix this issue and return everything as it was. If you do not receive any reply by tomorrow, please send me a message. 

Okay, got it! Thanks so much for your advice and help.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

As I can see, your success score is 10. Red mark (7) shows that you can't go lower than 7 to keep your level. 

And your rating is 5. Same here, you can't go lower than 4.6 to keep your level. 

In all other aspects, you have perfect stats.

Oh I see. So, my current score is the big one, I was juts a bit confused. Thanks !!

• Like 3

On 2/17/2024 at 4:28 AM, olivier131313 said:

Yes ! I have the same issue. 99% of the clients who rated me gave me 5 stars on all 3 criteria. Just one (for some reason) gave me 5,5 and 4.5

As a result my overall current status is 4.6 I don't know where os the magic here

As for my success score, it is 7

No idea tbh.

Capture d’écran 2024-02-17 à 07.22.22.png

Looks like you have it perfect! Well done!

• Like 3