What do you do for a living?

Kesha

Hi all! I know we have a community of diverse professionals in a variety of different industries and professions. So, can you tell me what you do, without telling me what you do?

I’ll go first: I am the guardian of a virtual realm where people connect, engage, and thrive together.

For another example of this popular social media trend, check out this TikTok video here: 
https://www.tiktok.com/@makingmoves4u/video/7197596714742582571

Now, it’s your turn to tell me what you do! 😄

• Like 22

Haha I love this! 

I dig around in the mines of my creativity for characters, enigmas and even new worlds that can be accessed in a variety of formats.  I also pen down spooky snippets of media, using the 'demons' in my head to scare others instead.

(This sounds more ominous than what I really do 😂)

• Like 17
  • Haha 5

Hi Guys! I'm the digital maestro, crafting online wonders with pixel precision. I turn ideas into interactive symphonies, creating digital landscapes that are both adventurous and captivating. If you're looking for a virtual carnival rather than a snooze-fest, let's weave some magic together!🙃

• Like 8

You all have some quite interesting careers. 🤭 @imagination7413@katakatica , @mandyzines , @vickiespencer I'm guessing you all are writers or editors? @startupcorner, @zakharhabib @wp_kid @breals my best guess is a web designer or some sort of software developer. 

@coerdelion- out of all the job descriptions yours has me stumped the most! 😅

I'm interested in hearing everyone else's guess on the listed jobs, too!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1