I need help

bivan_

• bivan_ changed the title to Hello everyone I'm new to Fiverr
  • 2 weeks later...

Gig should be uploaded after how many days

My account has already uploaded 4 gig but I can't get that much impression in 7 days 80/90 am coming up impression and Can I upload the new gig?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, bivan_ said:

I would be very happy to know if you login to my profile and check that my profile is completely fixed, I can create my profile completely..

my profile  https://www.fiverr.com/s/om04Lb

image.png.2568e79a23dbc5ba4da59825d87a764d.pngYes your profile looks good,
But you can do more with your profile.

I will highly recommend you to complete this free course by Fiverr team to understand the Fiverr workflow

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

• Like 7

Hello @bivan_ and welcome to our amazing Community!

On 2/5/2024 at 1:16 AM, bivan_ said:

I can't get that much impression

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the Forum that we recommend you read:

On 2/5/2024 at 1:16 AM, bivan_ said:

Can I upload the new gig?

Since you are a new Seller, you can upload 7 Gigs. Please find more information about Gigs here Fiverr's Terms of Service > 3.2 Gigs

Thank you. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

A few days ago the first buyer sent me an SMS and he told me to do his job, but unfortunately I replied to his SMS too late because when he texted me I didn't realize that he sent me an SMS but I woke up and replied to him via SMS, then I haven't received any reply from him😴😢

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, bivan_ said:

A few days ago the first buyer sent me an SMS and he told me to do his job, but unfortunately I replied to his SMS too late because when he texted me I didn't realize that he sent me an SMS but I woke up and replied to him via SMS, then I haven't received any reply from him😴😢

May be Fiverr don't like SMS, try Fiverr chat system

• Like 4

• bivan_ changed the title to How to find a tag

Try to search relevant keywords in fiverr itself and see how many services are there at that niche. If the total number of services are less than 5000 then you can compete at that niche. if its more than that it is hard to compete in that gig and get frequent orders.

• Like 5

Set up your Auto Reply

It’s important to make sure that your buyers feel and know that you’ve acknowledged their requests and get a quick response from you—especially with first-time buyers.
With that said, we’re excited to introduce you to the Auto Reply feature for your Inbox messages.

Jump on this opportunity with your Inbox's automatic reply feature, and make sure that the first line of communication is taken care of when your first-time buyers message you.

You can check this https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/10092069817617-Set-up-your-Auto-Reply

• Like 4

Let's imagine you're exploring Fiverr to gauge the competition for a particular niche. You want to find out how many services are available in that niche. If there are fewer than 1000 services, it might be easier for you to compete and get frequent orders. However, if there are more than 1000 services, it could be harder to stand out.

• Like 4

Please see the given below I hope it will make sense:

Matches are based on the compatibility between a buyer’s requirements and your service and expertise. Since buyers are only matched with high-quality sellers, Fiverr uses a wide range of quality criteria that are taken into consideration to determine seller eligibility.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bivan_ said:

My gig has been uploaded to Fiverr What should I do now?
And how can I be active all the time I can't sit in front of my computer all day because I have other personal work.

install fiverr mobile app, response your clients via fiverr mobile app

• Like 12

1 minute ago, wpmasterseo1 said:

install fiverr mobile app, response your clients via fiverr mobile app

It's already installed on my mobile but only if you turn on Fiverr apps on my mobile is enough or add an auto refresher extension to my computer

• Like 7
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bivan_ said:

It's already installed on my mobile but only if you turn on Fiverr apps on my mobile is enough or add an auto refresher extension to my computer

Don't use any kind of extension. It's very harmful. Try to be active manually when you are free. Remember that You don't need to be active for 24 hours.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, bivan_ said:

My gig has been uploaded to Fiverr What should I do now?
And how can I be active all the time I can't sit in front of my computer all day because I have other personal work.

Serious buyers want quality work, and they can wait for a response when they think they have found the right seller. You can be online all day, it's not the most important thing. Your overall profile, gig quality, experience, reviews, price are what matters to them. Somehow people still like to believe what inexperienced sellers say rather than experts.

• Like 7
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

Serious buyers want quality work, and they can wait for a response when they think they have found the right seller.

Though isn't it true that sellers with higher average response times (ie. more than 3 hours) get less orders on average? It seems to be the case and I'm getting less messages and so less orders and one of the reasons (apart from some issue with deliveries due to type type of order) is the high response time of 5 hours (due to Fiverr not sending notifications of messages to me). It seems to be an important metric or Fiverr wouldn't be tracking it and displaying it to everyone. Ideally Fiverr wouldn't count the response time of mine that was caused by the error with their notification system but they haven't stopped it showing the response time caused mostly by their system error.

43 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

You can be online all day, it's not the most important thing....Somehow people still like to believe what inexperienced sellers say rather than experts.

Though the CTO of Fiverr also said that the system ranked higher gigs where people were active and online (though that doesn't mean people should fake being online and things might have changed since he said that, and I agree it's not the most important thing).

edit: maybe Fiverr could show some stats on the forum or Fiverr blog or somewhere showing what affect a seller being active on the site (and response times) does have on average on orders/messages to give sellers a rough idea (about how much it might or might not help).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I can assure you that response time is not a metric. Not even in the program where we have all the info about sellers. But metrics are important for levels - I can't say if some other things also drive the algorithm.  Probably having a short response time is a certain quality,  but I was just pointing out that this necessity to be online 24 hours is leading to cheating (extensions), and that people seem to think that every minute is important,  leading to obsessity. 2 hours difference in average response time , on the other hand, could be of some importance. I've asked similar questions to the people above me, but some info they just don't share to cs and mods. 

• Like 18
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 1