When I should change my Gig image ?

isfak_ifty

I used to think that SEO optimized gig descriptions are important. But after reading some of your posts, I think maybe this has changed.

Then my question is what makes you stand out now in 2024?

On 3/16/2024 at 11:06 PM, mandyzines said:

So, my experience is that descriptions used to matter, but now they don't.

Can you explain what matters now in 2024? I would really appreciate your input.

Thank you!

• Like 5

Improve Your Gig Performance By;
-Updating Gig Titles and Descriptions
-Adding Valuable Gig Tags and Keywords
-Add Gig Extras or Packages
-Refresh Gig Images and Videos
-Promote Gigs Outside Fiverr
-Consider Lowering Prices
-Expand Service Offerings

-Stay Active and Responsive
And Finally, Seek Guidance from Fiverr Support

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, raihannazam said:

Improve Your Gig Performance By;
-Updating Gig Titles and Descriptions
-Adding Valuable Gig Tags and Keywords
-Add Gig Extras or Packages
-Refresh Gig Images and Videos
-Promote Gigs Outside Fiverr
-Consider Lowering Prices
-Expand Service Offerings

-Stay Active and Responsive
And Finally, Seek Guidance from Fiverr Support

thanks for your advice and I have utilized all this 

• Like 5

My gigs are staying on the number 4/5 pages 

14 minutes ago, karyface1 said:

Maybe you're not on search results anymore.... that happened to me and even though I asked CS for assistance they only say my gig was active

• Like 6

14 hours ago, solayman_khan_x said:

You've a lot of impressions and clicks. It because of exchanging gigs with others. Is it? 

what is exchanging gigs? I have never done anything like this. all are organic 

• Like 4

Sometimes it helps to think outside of the Fiverr box to build your business. Since you are a professional expert at SEO and ranking websites, why not build yourself a website, optimize and rank it, and watch the business orders pour in?

• Like 5
  • Up 1

33 minutes ago, melanielm said:

Sometimes it helps to think outside of the Fiverr box to build your business. Since you are a professional expert at SEO and ranking websites, why not build yourself a website, optimize and rank it, and watch the business orders pour in?

Your advice is excellent. Since there's a low demand for SEO in Bangladesh, targeting the US market makes sense. However, US clients typically seek SEO experts familiar with the specific needs of the American market. I hope this clarifies the challenge. But I will try to utilize it

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any idea how buyers find our gigs? Do buyers only find us when we are on the first page?

Is there any insight on how buyers discover our gigs? Do buyers primarily locate us when our gigs are displayed on the first page, or are there other methods as well?

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

There is no way to get an order from Fiverr?

I have been waiting for over 8 or 9 months, but I have not received any orders from Fiverr marketplace buyers. Although I did receive three orders from posts I shared on social media. My gig image title and description are good I took advice from some experts in previous forums they ensured everything is good. now what should I do should I quit Fiverr or are there any chances?

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Hello @isfak_ifty 

We can see that you are very eager to start receiving orders which is great, so please don't let the initial setback discourage you. We have all gone through it. Know that you came to the right place. Allow me to leave you a few links that might help you on your journey. 

Please check out our free Fiverr Learn course. The Forum is full of information and great discussions. We recommend that you read through some of the previous posts, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

You can search through topics or categories. Here you can find so many brilliant instructions and guidance from our skilled Sellers. The more detailed you are in your search, the better the result you will get.

Hope this helps.

We wish you the best of luck! 🍀 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Last week I fulfilled an order, and my client was very pleased with my work. He gave me a 5-star rating. However, after completing the order, my gig disappeared, and I cannot find it on the first 10 pages of Fiverr. Why did this happen? I always knew that satisfied clients would improve gig status and rank it on the first page, so why did this happen to me? 💔

• Like 6

17 hours ago, designcore69 said:

How you check your gig have disappeared? 

In incognito mode, I searched for my service keywords on Fiverr. Before the order, I was ranking on the 2nd page with my service keyword. However, after completing the order, my gig disappeared and I couldn't find it in the first 10 pages. Additionally, my impressions dropped, and I received no clicks.

• 2 weeks later...