My stats dashboard is horrendous, please assist

nikola_p

Hi there peeps! I used to work a lot on fiverr, usually making gaming montages and doing overall video editing, started all of this in 2019. Fast forward to January 2023, I got knee surgery, and after about a month in early February got a really bad COVID case, making me very sick and unable to work. I even stopped replying to potential customers it got so bad. 

SO, right now my response rate is around 60%, with an average response time of 1 week. I know, that's really bad. This all means that my gig with over 300-5 star reviews doesn't reach anyone and it's at page 4-5 on average. Any way I can fix all of this, because I should be at the top page most definitely. Here is the gig in question: https://www.fiverr.com/nikola_p/edit-your-call-of-duty-pubg-fortnite-csgo-montage  (I offer video game montage services)

Any chance some of you can just message me a simple hello just to get my response rate back up, because right now I have no way of getting any messages, because no one is viewing my gig. It would mean the world to me. Or some tips on how to improve would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nikola_p said:

Hi there peeps! I used to work a lot on fiverr, usually making gaming montages and doing overall video editing, started all of this in 2019. Fast forward to January 2023, I got knee surgery, and after about a month in early February got a really bad COVID case, making me very sick and unable to work. I even stopped replying to potential customers it got so bad. 

SO, right now my response rate is around 60%, with an average response time of 1 week. I know, that's really bad. This all means that my gig with over 300-5 star reviews doesn't reach anyone and it's at page 4-5 on average. Any way I can fix all of this, because I should be at the top page most definitely. Here is the gig in question: https://www.fiverr.com/nikola_p/edit-your-call-of-duty-pubg-fortnite-csgo-montage

Any chance some of you can just message me a simple hello just to get my response rate back up, because right now I have no way of getting any messages, because no one is viewing my gig. It would mean the world to me. Or some tips on how to improve would be greatly appreciated.

In addition to @sripra9007's comment, I think, it's better to update your gig in order for Fiverr to know that your gig is live again.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, sripra9007 said:

You may want to reach out to some of the buyers with whom you had a great working relationship and see if they need your help (obviously not to sound like a spam message though). Since you have already worked with them and both know each other, it could be fairly easy for you to get some quick orders & set the ball rolling again. 

Don’t ever do this. This can lead to a warning or a suspension. It counts as spam. And as a buyer, it annoys me so much when I get messages like this. I will contact you if I need you. The only time I want you contacting me when we don’t have an order going is if I explicitly tell you to (for example, if you’re going to be on vacation and I ask you to please tell me when you’re back.)

• Like 8
  • Up 2

12 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

In addition to @sripra9007's comment, I think, it's better to update your gig in order for Fiverr to know that your gig is live again.

When I updated my gigs, impressions and clicks increased dramatically!  So, the @michmikaia suggestion is a good one.

However, I agree with @vibronx, it is very risky to contact former buyers, especially after being inactive for such an extended time. 

I had surgery in May and was inactive for about a month. It takes a while to get going again, but it is possible. Good luck. 🍀 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

8 minutes ago, vibronx said:
25 minutes ago, sripra9007 said:

You may want to reach out to some of the buyers with whom you had a great working relationship and see if they need your help (obviously not to sound like a spam message though). Since you have already worked with them and both know each other, it could be fairly easy for you to get some quick orders & set the ball rolling again. 

Don’t ever do this. This can lead to a warning or a suspension. It counts as spam. And as a buyer, it annoys me so much when I get messages like this. I will contact you if I need you. The only time I want you contacting me when we don’t have an order going is if I explicitly tell you to (for example, if you’re going to be on vacation and I ask you to please tell me when you’re back.)

And not only that. Besides getting a warning or even banned, it will also be useless! Only messages from users who have never messaged you before count towards the Response Rate stats.

• Like 3
  • Up 6

My suggestion specifically mentions about "some of the buyers with whom you had a great working relationship", and obviously not to send the message to all. While working with repeat clients, a rapport gets built with time with certain buyers wherein discussions often goes beyond just work. No harm in interacting with such clients. I clearly mentioned not to spam.

Building such relationships with buyers definitely help in the longer run.

Edited by sripra9007
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, maitasun said:

And not only that. Besides getting a warning or even banned, it will also be useless! Only messages from users who have never messaged you before count towards the Response Rate stats.

The OP has completed 400+orders and knows very well that repeat messages are not considered for the Response %. The suggestion was to get him a few more orders that would be helpful for his gig to revive it.

• Like 1

Many buyers have placed several orders with me, and I would not dream of reaching out to them to ask if they needed more help. It would be presumptuous of me and border on asking for work. Nonetheless, it is up to @nikola_p which advice he wants to take. His account will succeed or be endangered based on the advice given here. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 4
  • Up 4

Only buyers who have never messaged you before can increase your response rate. There is nothing wrong with messaging old buyers if you do it right.  Certainly update your gigs though. Research thoroughly your categories and sub categories before you update your gigs. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1