Spam message... HOW?

So fiverr just placed this message in spam and I don't think it is a spam. I did'nt saw it at that point and today when i saw that it was 15 days late

Hello! Can you create digital math study notes for me? The textbook is:  The pages to do: SKIP the Oral and Written Exercises, Chapter Tests, Reviews and Problems, Chapter Summaries, and Extras for Experts sections. Create high quality study notes like this (Images taken from the internet must be cited): [link removed] For samples on how I want the math study notes to look like: [link removed] (After every subtopic concept, please include an example with visual representation to help students understand better) I would want study notes for more textbooks in the future, so if you are good, will work with you long-term. With this in mind, would you give a lower price for our long-term partnership? How much will you charge for 1 page and how many hours would you need to complete 1 page?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ahmed_iqbal7 said:

So fiverr just placed this message in spam and I don't think it is a spam.

It might be that the buyer sent the exact same text to multiple Fiverr sellers and so their system flagged it as spam.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It's up to you. If you think it's legit for your gigs and it's not breaking any rule they you could unspam it and contact them.

1 hour ago, ahmed_iqbal7 said:

I did'nt saw it at that point and today when i saw that it was 15 days late

I wouldn't do it though, because if it's been 15 days since the message then 1) he'll probably have found someone else, 2) Your average response time will probably change to about 15 days which will show on your profile (as Avg Response Time: 360 hours - or roughly that) and put other buyers off buying.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2