Fiverr PRO 2.0

newsmike

Fiverr killed other freelancers with this pro program. I applied years ago, and regardless of my stellar work, no response yet. I m starting to think this is not for African-based freelancers?

This is sad for me because I am now getting no traffic at all after years of success on Fiver and other years of waiting to be top-rated. What does it really take? Disappointed!

• Like 4
  • Up 1

My profile now states the following: 

"Dylan S is part of the Fiverr Pro catalog and has been hand-picked by a dedicated Fiverr Pro team for their skills and expertise."

This really sounds like the Top rated sellers as it ignores the whole application process, maybe Pro is really becoming like Top Rated  and the pro team just picks people out who look promising and have have a lot of experience?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

17 minutes ago, dylesto said:

My profile now states the following: 

"Dylan S is part of the Fiverr Pro catalog and has been hand-picked by a dedicated Fiverr Pro team for their skills and expertise."

This really sounds like the Top rated sellers as it ignores the whole application process, maybe Pro is really becoming like Top Rated  and the pro team just picks people out who look promising and have have a lot of experience?

I am a TRS and do not have that message at the top of my "Pro" Profile. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, carineb said:

I was "promoted" Pro seller but none of my gigs have the "Pro" badge 

"For a Gig to be listed with the Pro badge, it must be priced above $100 USD. If your Gigs are priced below $100 USD and you are an eligible Pro freelancer, the Pro badge will appear on your profile, not your Gigs."

Full conditions can be found here:

https://pro.fiverr.com/cp/pro-freelancers

• Like 7
  • Up 1

10 minutes ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

"For a Gig to be listed with the Pro badge, it must be priced above $100 USD. If your Gigs are priced below $100 USD and you are an eligible Pro freelancer, the Pro badge will appear on your profile, not your Gigs."

I know the price must be above $100. The price of one of my gigs is $100.

• Like 5
  • Up 1