Not getting any orders

keatis999

• 2 weeks later...

Usually, Fiverr's algorithm uses many metrics to rank your gig. You might need to try some of the things within your control such as upselling your service or sharing your link in various platforms to drive traffic. Remember to remain as professional as you can to avoid violating the company's ToS.

• Like 8

14 hours ago, keatis999 said:

Good impression after giving new gig. After that slowly the impression is down. Why?

When you create a new gig, Fiverr shows it to potential buyers and gives it a chance to be seen. But if it fails to get sales, why would they keep showing it to buyers?

Plus it looks like you have 3 gigs all offering the same thing. Duplicate gigs are not allowed.

• Like 6
  • Up 4

15 hours ago, keatis999 said:

Good impression after giving new gig. After that slowly the impression is down. Why?

Gig Impretion.png

Set up your gig title, tags, keywords as well as a professional video or image for your gig. If that's so then gig must be ranked up. Hope this will be helpful for you.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Because you are already in "Selling Mode". If you switch to the buying mode and want to switch back to selling mode, you can do so by clicking the "Switch to Selling" button in your header.

image.png.cbdf9e42e9afb8a4579069cabd50ec42.png

I am right place ???

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 1:42 PM, ashrafulrcr said:

Visite The Profile And Get Idea : 

On 9/9/2023 at 1:17 AM, ashrafulrcr said:

are you complete your profile skill test and othere informaton?

Are you serious? You want new sellers to get inspired by you, where your last delivery was 5 years ago and you have only made 5 sales during that time? What exactly do you want to show to him from your profile?

On 9/9/2023 at 1:10 AM, keatis999 said:

Clicks are coming impressions are coming but no order or message Why? Where is my problem? I don't understand.
Please, can anyone help me?

As for you, you should get order by your own because you are digital marketer. And you said that you have skills about it. How do people want your services if they see that you are unable to grow your own business?

• Like 8
  • Up 2