How long to set availability on fiverr as i am busy.

zaidurrahaman93

Question

16 minutes ago, zaidurrahaman93 said:

i opened the account there while living in malaysia.But now i have moved to Bangladesh and want to live here

When I moved back to the US, after living in Japan for some time, I submitted a support ticket and CS quickly changed my location to the US. All I needed to show them was a picture of a utility bill with my current address.

• Like 17

Make sure that you should always remember your security question which is asked during account creation on fiverr. It is asked in many processings like when you withdraw your amount on fiverr account.  If you have forgotten you should approach to the help and support system.

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, zaidurrahaman93 said:

I opened a PayPal account there while I was living in  Malaysia.i am currently living in Bangladesh. Since there is no PayPal in Bangladesh . Can withdraw money from Fiverr using this PayPal account

As far as I know, Payoneer is a better choice for users in Bangladesh. While I'm not familiar with all the details of using PayPal in Bangladesh, it seems like using Payoneer, which is fully supported, might be simpler. However, I'm sure that users from Bangladesh with firsthand experience can provide you with a more accurate answer. 

• Like 7