I don't get my first order in fiverr

zubayerdigiwork

2 hours ago, dev_naymul247 said:

Don't hurt someone just for their English skill. Many people can't speak in English just for 1 line. This is just a language, this is a way to express your mind. everyone don't get that environment to learn English properly. 

This isn't about critisising someone for their English skills.  This is about someone deliberately trying to defraud the system by saying they are fluent in order to get orders. 

A simple bit of honesty on a freelancers profile goes a long way! 

Edited by breals
  • Like 8
  • Up 4

2 hours ago, dev_naymul247 said:

Don't hurt someone just for their English skill.

Are you saying telling the OP, @zubayerdigiwork he will be a successful Fiverr seller despite his lack of English speaking skills is better? I looked at his profile, and his writeups are in fairly fluent English, yet he has trouble expressing himself here. That signifies two issues.

1. @zubayerdigiworkwas untruthful in saying he is fluent in English on his profile, which is false advertising and will mislead buyers into ordering from him. Then more than likely, the buyers will be annoyed by OP's inability to express himself in English, resulting in order cancellations or poor feedback.  

2. Also, it is against TOS to have gig writeups written by someone other than yourself. It is also against TOS to have AI-generated profile writeups without saying AI created them.

By pointing out that his English needs to improve, people here are hopefully influencing him to either improve his English or not mislead his prospective buyers.  

• Like 8
  • Up 7

21 minutes ago, sheikhtusherweb said:

Fiverr gig SEO, or search engine optimization, is important because it helps improve the visibility and discoverability of your gig on the Fiverr platform. When you create a gig on Fiverr, you want it to appear in search results when potential buyers are looking for the services you offer.

Because your text has a gray background, it looks like your post is copied from somewhere else or AI-generated. Therefore, you have broken Fiverr Forum rule #8.

8. Post original material that is not AI-generated. If you post information taken from the Fiverr site or other places, cite its source.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, dev_naymul247 said:

This is just a language, this is a way to express your mind.

And if you don't speak the language, or if you speak it poorly, how are you going to express your mind? And how are you going to communicate with buyers? Through interpretative dance?

3 hours ago, dev_naymul247 said:

Don't hurt someone just for their English skill.

The negative comments were about dishonesty (claiming to be a native English speaker or fluent in English when their English is obviously bad), not about the skill as such.

4 hours ago, zubayerdigiwork said:

do you know that,because seo is most important part on fiverr,if you gig properly work that means you get so many orders.

And yet you have no orders, and came to the forum to complain about it.

• Like 9

23 hours ago, sharzilzofi said:

Maybe you have a lot of skills. You have optimized your gig correctly. But you also need to marketing your gig properly. You need to understand who your audience is, target them, and track them.

Can you please give proper guidelines to optimize gig? I am offering bookkeeping service, here has a very limited keyword. Around 10,000 sellers are using the same keyword. How could I optimize the gig and made my gig ranking?

• Like 4

19 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Are you saying telling the OP, @zubayerdigiwork he will be a successful Fiverr seller despite his lack of English speaking skills is better? I looked at his profile, and his writeups are in fairly fluent English, yet he has trouble expressing himself here. That signifies two issues.

1. @zubayerdigiworkwas untruthful in saying he is fluent in English on his profile, which is false advertising and will mislead buyers into ordering from him. Then more than likely, the buyers will be annoyed by OP's inability to express himself in English, resulting in order cancellations or poor feedback.  

2. Also, it is against TOS to have gig writeups written by someone other than yourself. It is also against TOS to have AI-generated profile writeups without saying AI created them.

By pointing out that his English needs to improve, people here are hopefully influencing him to either improve his English or not mislead his prospective buyers.  

• Like 5

3 hours ago, zubayerdigiwork said:

Are You Kidding, lol.First of do you know marketing strategy lol.i understand u want too show ur self

Are you attempting to talk to me? 🤔 If so, I am not joking about the content of my post. You are misleading your prospective buyer by saying you are fluent in English. Furthermore, the message you wrote serves to prove that your English is lower than basic. I pity the buyer who tries to interact with you. 

As far as marketing strategy, my strategy has made me a Top Rated Seller, and I did it without hiring a marketing expert.  

BTW, your message above has seven errors, making it challenging to comprehend. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Welcome to Fiverr. 

Hope you have a lot of success. 
if I could recommend you one thing, it would be to go with fewer gigs at the start and to focus on just one and go from there and build slowly up more as you gain a higher level.
I started in 2015 and that worked out pretty well for me. Although I was not always active enough as a seller, which was a missed shot for me I still reached 400+ orders till now, and from this point, it is growing and growing each day and I am super thankful for that. 

Hope you are going to be super successful also. 

Have a lot of fun! 
Mano - PowerjinglesNL

depositphotos_437153206-stock-illustration-emoji-thumbs-up-icon.jpg.255177ea00db85fa8f5b66716f28b710.jpg

• Like 3