I was wondering why can a buyer change their review anytime and the seller don't?

fsilva1975

I am pretty sure buyers can't change their review. If that happened, they most likely went via customer support and complained, and they allowed them to change their review. Reviews are final. Ideally, you want to keep buyers happy, and if they try to abuse the system, go to customer support. 

• Like 15
  • Up 1

I don't know but if a client gave me 5-star and asks for a small adjustment related to the work, I'll do it off-cost. Some clients give 5-star without effectively going through. They can see some minor changes along the line. 

I've had a situation where I did the minor adjustment. He asked for more but out of the scope. I politely informed him and we got a second order. Sometimes these minor off-cost lead to big repeat business. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

On 9/5/2023 at 2:02 AM, fsilva1975 said:

I have reached CS, they say reviews can't be changed. 
Best I can do is to block the buyer for being non-ethical.

Well, mine happened long before when Seller could see Buyer's Review first. (around 3-4 years ago)

I'm a seller, and once able to change my Seller Review.

I asked CS help to change my review from "Bad Mad Seller Response Review - to More Professional Response"

Fiverr CS is willing to help change it.

• Like 4
  • Up 2