I don't get my first order in fiverr

zubayerdigiwork

Hello Everyone,

I am New On Fiverr,I am professional Youtuber,I Have Verified Youtube channel,i don't get my first order on fiverr,but i have skill lots of things,like video marketing, products marketing,email marketing, promote anything, graphics design,video edit,fiverr gig edit & rank,thumbnail editor,image editor,banner,seo expert,intro,outro etc.

• Like 14
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1

I am Professional youtuber,i have verfied youtube channel.i have so many skill - seo, thumbnail editing,banner editing,email marketing, image background remove,pdf watermark remove,video editing,products poromotion and many more service.

But i dont get my first order in fiverr,i am so upset now.how can i get my first order.

Edited by zubayerdigiwork
  • Like 18
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, zubayerdigiwork said:

I am Professional youtuber,i have verfied youtube channel.i have so many skill - seo, thumbnail editing,banner editing,email marketing, image background remove,pdf watermark remove,video editing,products poromotion and many more service.

Maybe you have a lot of skills. You have optimized your gig correctly. But you also need to marketing your gig properly. You need to understand who your audience is, target them, and track them.

• Like 14

7 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I will say what others will say when they see this too. If you're an expert in promotion, you don't need others to tell you what to do. 

To be fair, he poromotes products, but does not claim to promote them. 

image.png.c0a57a57d6b0d29453535888a10b06a8.png

• Like 12
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, zubayerdigiwork said:

But i dont get my first order in fiverr,i am so upset now.how can i get my first order.

This question is very common in the forum. Many forum members have already given informative suggestions or answers on this topic, hope they will be helpful to you. The time it takes for a new seller to receive work on Fiverr varies substantially and is determined by a number of factors. The quality of your services, the demand for those services, competition from other sellers, your marketing efforts, and how successfully you develop your reputation on the platform are all elements to consider.

Still some tips from my side, there are several things you can try to improve their performance:

• Create a compelling profile
  • Optimize your gig's title and description
  • Use eye-catching images
  • Offer competitive pricing
  • Promote your gig
  • Improve your gig's SEO
  • Analyze your competition
  • Create multiple gigs on the different category
  • Use videos on the gig
  • Optimize your gig's delivery time
  • If needed keep your gig's description up-to-date
  • Attend Events and Conferences

Note: Remember, Fiverr is a highly competitive platform, and it can take time and effort to build a successful gig. It may take time to see results from these efforts, so be patient and persistent in your marketing efforts.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, mahananda_ray said:

This question is very common in the forum. Many forum members have already given informative suggestions or answers on this topic, hope they will be helpful to you. The time it takes for a new seller to receive work on Fiverr varies substantially and is determined by a number of factors. The quality of your services, the demand for those services, competition from other sellers, your marketing efforts, and how successfully you develop your reputation on the platform are all elements to consider.

Still some tips from my side, there are several things you can try to improve their performance:

• Create a compelling profile
  • Optimize your gig's title and description
  • Use eye-catching images
  • Offer competitive pricing
  • Promote your gig
  • Improve your gig's SEO
  • Analyze your competition
  • Create multiple gigs on the different category
  • Use videos on the gig
  • Optimize your gig's delivery time
  • If needed keep your gig's description up-to-date
  • Attend Events and Conferences

Note: Remember, Fiverr is a highly competitive platform, and it can take time and effort to build a successful gig. It may take time to see results from these efforts, so be patient and persistent in your marketing efforts.

Don't steal other's words and pass them along as yours. 

image.png.46d2ab9fddd673b6ff78a51ddf55ac49.png 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

Why Fiverr gig seo is important? 

do you know that,because seo is most important part on fiverr,if you gig properly work that means you get so many orders.

here my gig working properly check this gig & learn - promote your fiverr gig on social media reach more people.get order do many.

1 day check my gig performance its too good.

IMG_20230609_211151.jpg

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

When I first looked at your screenshot I thought Wow!   148 orders, Not bad!  Until I realised that this is impressions. 

You run a gig to promote other people's Fiver gigs and all you get is that? There are freelancers on here that consistently get above 100,000 impressions a month (Myself included) without having to use social media. 

So before you come on here and claim to be a guru at what you do, do your research first. especially as you have no orders and only joined the platform this month??? 

I would also consider removing the fluency of English from your profile as this is clearly wrong! 

Edited by breals
  • Like 9
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, breals said:

When I first looked at your screenshot I thought Wow!   148 orders, Not bad!  Until I realised that this is impressions. 

You run a gig to promote other people's Fiver gigs and all you get is that? There are freelancers on here that consistently get above 100,000 impressions a month (Myself included) without having to use social media. 

So before you come on here and claim to be a guru at what you do, do your research first. especially as you have no orders and only joined the platform this month??? 

I would also consider removing the fluency of English from your profile as this is clearly wrong! 

1 day this is my  situation, no share any social media,i have professional youtube channel, if i promote thats work too good

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, zubayerdigiwork said:

1 day this is my  situation, no share any social media,i have professional youtube channel, if i promote thats work too good

I have no idea what you're trying to say or explain to me.  This tells me that you are going to have real issues communicating with customers in English.  This further reinforces the fact that you need to remove your fluency from your profile. 

Also, to reiterate.  You have no orders, and joined the platform this month. You are not an expert in how Fiverr works.  I have also seen your gig video for this service on your profile.  Adding links to posts and comments is spamming, NOT digital marketing! 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, breals said:

I have no idea what you're trying to say or explain to me.  This tells me that you are going to have real issues communicating with customers in English.  This further reinforces the fact that you need to remove your fluency from your profile. 

Also, to reiterate.  You have no orders, and joined the platform this month. You are not an expert in how Fiverr works.  I have also seen your gig video for this service on your profile.  Adding links to posts and comments is spamming, NOT digital marketing! 

i have verfied youtube channel,i recently create fiverr, but i know fiverr algorithm so well,i am seo expert.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

Just now, zubayerdigiwork said:

i have verfied youtube channel,i recently create fiverr, but i know fiverr algorithm so well,i am seo expert.

I've been on Fiverr for six years and I can't say I know the algo that well. I'm sure youtube ads can be good if done well but just that and SEO isn't everything. It boils down to performance in the end. 

I genuinely think that you might require a bit more time to really understand it. 100 impressions in  day for a new gig is good but you need more than just that. 

Good luck though! 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, zubayerdigiwork said:

Before you can be a successful seller on Fiverr, you need to be able to write and understand English better. Just the sentence above has 13 mistakes, and that is an unlucky number! 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, pvitalsolution said:

Are we allowed to use google ads or paid ads. last i checked, we arent allowed.

Google ads are not allowed. Other paid ads are allowed...not to mention that there are many ways to promote your business for free (well, it costs you time, and you have to know how to do it).

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, breals said:

Don't hurt someone just for their English skill. Many people can't speak in English just for 1 line. This is just a language, this is a way to express your mind. everyone don't get that environment to learn English properly. 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, dev_naymul247 said:

Don't hurt someone just for their English skill. Many people can't speak in English just for 1 line. This is just a language, this is a way to express your mind. everyone don't get that environment to learn English properly. 

That's fine but advertising SEO / advertising services with broken English when your target audience doesn't speak English IS an issue. I wouldn't mind paying say, an artist who only speaks French or something but you need to be able to communicate (and they need to be able to carry out their job.)

There are niches you can't work in without being fluent in English (or other languages depending on where you are.)

• Like 8
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

That's fine but advertising SEO / advertising services with broken English when your target audience doesn't speak English IS an issue. I wouldn't mind paying say, an artist who only speaks French or something but you need to be able to communicate (and they need to be able to carry out their job.)

There are niches you can't work in without being fluent in English (or other languages depending on where you are.)

I just realized my phone messed this up (or my brain. Lol) 

When your target audience IS English-speaking was my whole point. It was a long week. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1