Active On Fiverr

zmemon3666

Question

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

@mdabdullah14251 

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it.

Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum while you are waiting for an order.

Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

Thanks for your kind response. Could you please give me some advice from your end?

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, mdabdullah14251 said:

Thanks for your kind response. Could you please give me some advice from your end?

He already gave to you.

9 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum while you are waiting for an order.

Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 13
  • Up 4

19 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

@mdabdullah14251 

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it.

You are right. We new sellers should take advice from experienced people like you.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, jahid2888 said:

You are right. We new sellers should take advice from experienced people like you.

You should.

You should also consider browsing the Fiverr forum, checking the rules, reading the terms of service, but also trying to experiment and doing things on your own. If you expect handholding, freelancing won't be for you anyway.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

8 hours ago, zmemon3666 said:

As a new seller, How much time I have to active on Fiverr?

Being active on Fiverr can have certain benefits, especially when it comes to connecting with potential buyers who are actively searching for services or have an urgent requirement. Here's an expanded version:

One advantage of being active on Fiverr is that when a buyer applies filters during their search, they may see that you are actively engaged on the platform. This can make a positive impression and increase the chances of them exploring your gigs.

Moreover, when you are online and actively available, potential buyers who visit your gig can see your status and reach out to you directly through messages. This is particularly helpful for buyers who have time-sensitive projects or urgent needs. By showcasing your online presence, you are signaling your responsiveness and readiness to assist. This way  you have the opportunity to engage with buyers in real-time, answer their queries promptly, and address any concerns they may have. This level of responsiveness can greatly enhance your chances of securing orders and building positive relationships with clients.

• Like 12

12 hours ago, digitalgeria said:

potential buyers who are actively searching for services or have an urgent requirement.

Those people also contact others. I have a 1 hour response time, if I am not online people still contact me and know I will get back to them quickly. The delivery time also matters, you may be online but if you deliver something in 3 days and I deliver in one day, people will still wait for a reply from me even if I am offline.

One advantage of being active on Fiverr is that when a buyer applies filters during their search, they may see that you are actively engaged on the platform.

Just because you are browsing Fiverr and are online that doesn't mean you are engaged on the platform. Maybe you are online now and then won't come back for 3 days. Response time is what a lot of buyers look for, if you have a short response time, that's way more valuable since they know you reply fast. 

This way  you have the opportunity to engage with buyers in real-time, answer their queries promptly, and address any concerns they may have.

You receive an email every time you have a message on Fiverr, so you can easily reply from your Fiverr app on your phone, especially if you have notifications active.

The truth is, you don't need to be online. Most sellers receive orders when they are offline. Work on your profile, show samples, that's what matters. Even if SOME people might have urgent tasks and they use the online filter, those are usually the toughest people to work with. They will pressure your constantly, ask for a lot of revisions, and might even damage your account with a bad review. There's a reason why most veteran sellers, me included, try to avoid people which pressure you with very fast deadlines. Those people are a nightmare to work with most of the time and they can bring lots of problems to your account.

• Like 10
  • Up 4

6 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

You forget to tell that a lot of these buyers are the most difficult/dangerous buyers on Fiverr.

That's true, that's what we call a buyer from Hell. But I have had some good experiences with rushed and time-limited buyers.

• Like 10