Massive decrease in impressions over night

ihr_marketer

Question

Hi guys!

I've noticed that the impressions on one of my clicks has basicslly fallen off a cliff with from December to January, from one day to another.

I've been offering this gig on fiverr for 2,5 years now, have a lot of good reviews (no bad ones), an average selling price around 100$ and am almost a top rated seller. No changes in terms of descriptions or settings were made in this time. So I so not really get where this is coming fom. Is this due to the rotation?

Thank you, Andy

Screenshot 2023-01-24 172832.png

Edited by ihr_marketer
  • Like 5

2 answers to this question

12 hours ago, ihr_marketer said:

Massive decrease in impressions over night

No. Your topic title is false, and overdramatic. There was no "massive decrease in impressions overnight". Your drop in impressions began on December 28, and ended on January 1. That is a process that took place over FOUR days, not "overnight".

It is worth noting that your impressions then briefly ROSE again, by about 100, into January 2.

am almost a top rated seller.

Hundreds of thousands of sellers are Level 2, and "almost a top rated seller". Most of these Level 2 sellers will never be promoted to TRS. That's just how it is with the seller levels. You don't need to be a Top Rated Seller in order to be successful, here, on Fiverr.

Is this due to the rotation?

No. It is likely a result of your own seller performance. That's how Fiverr works. Perhaps you recieved a low private review, or your deliveries weren't fast enough.... there are any number of reasons. Gigs are not ranked in the search system. They are custom-matched, gig-to-buyer.

• Like 5
  • Up 3

Hi Andy, 

It doesn't seem like this was due to a rotation. 

I agree with @jonbaas when he said this is most likely due to a low private review. 

From my meetings with my Seller Success Manager, I learned that private reviews are very important and can have a big impact on the performance of a gig. Too bad we can't see any private reviews.

My recommendation is to:

• Contact your Seller Success Manager (if you have seller plus) to see if your gig is downgraded due to bad private reviews and ask for suggestions, SSMs have access to private review data
  • Stop focusing on the statistics
  • Continue doing what you do
  • Improve your customer service experience

Remember to keep clients happy, but never let clients break your principles or cross any boundaries. 

• Like 8