Where did Buyer's Requests go? How do we search for new jobs now?

jude_mccoy

Hi there. 

I've observed this for a while now. Buyers' Request list on my app is uncharacteristically stale. For example, the lastest request is dated November 3 in the Web Programming category. That's impossible. For my Blog post gig, the most recent request is dated mid October.

Don't know if it's the algorithm or a bug. As anyone also noticed something similar?

• Like 13

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What's the deal Fiverr?
As Sellers how are we supposed to search for new possible jobs or put in proposals on Byer's requests? I had to take a break for a few weeks due to a death in our family and I came back to missing features. Am I crazy our are the Buyer's requests listings gone? How the heck are we supposed to sell our services? HELP!

• Like 6

Buyer Requests has been removed - replaced with Buyer Briefs unfortunately. At lot less sellers will probably get buyer briefs. So all you can do for that is enable briefs if you have that option and set your  minimum $ amount for them.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

You don't need buyer requests to get orders. I had 0 orders from buyer requests.

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/#comment-1780494

• Like 4
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

Buyer Requests has been removed - replaced with Buyer Briefs unfortunately. At lot less sellers will probably get buyer briefs. So all you can do for that is enable briefs if you have that option and set your  minimum $ amount for them.

Booo..... I also was trying to promote my gigs with some paid boost and it won't let me do that anymore either. What the heck Fiverr, you've taken away anything that works for the Seller. May have to switch to another platform. I can't make money like this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joyh97 said:

You don't need buyer requests to get orders. I had 0 orders from buyer requests.

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/#comment-1780494

I've been on Fiverr for years and have everything optimized as I should. Glad you're not having issues, but that doesn't mean other's aren't.  Fiverr has been great in the past, but taking away options for Seller's to also make connections to Buyers doesn't help the Sellers.  Not sure what the benefit is in removing that option completely.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, for a while now, I've not been active on Fiverr but I came back about a month ago and I realize i can't access buyers request. I just can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any idea how to go about this? I have updated my gigs, created new ones but the problem is still the same. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, penned_writer said:

Hello, for a while now, I've not been active on Fiverr but I came back about a month ago and I realize i can't access buyers request. I just can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any idea how to go about this? I have updated my gigs, created new ones but the problem is still the same. 

Fiverr made changes in its algorithm and buyer request is removed. Now Fiverr adds the feature of Briefs and you will be matched to the potential buyer according to your gig and skill set.

Edited by s_a_zuhair
  • Like 5

• 2 months later...
27 minutes ago, jalalbadshah said:

I can not see buyer's request on my profile. Actually, I have just resumed my profile after a year of inactivity and the forum has changed very much. Is there anything specific that happened with buyer's requests too?

it was removed, Fiverr create a new feature called "brief" more info here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4415608857745-Post-a-brief-and-match-with-the-right-freelancer?segment=buyer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1