Where did Buyer's Requests go? How do we search for new jobs now?

mjlarson

Question

What's the deal Fiverr?
As Sellers how are we supposed to search for new possible jobs or put in proposals on Byer's requests? I had to take a break for a few weeks due to a death in our family and I came back to missing features. Am I crazy our are the Buyer's requests listings gone? How the heck are we supposed to sell our services? HELP!

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

Buyer Requests has been removed - replaced with Buyer Briefs unfortunately. At lot less sellers will probably get buyer briefs. So all you can do for that is enable briefs if you have that option and set your  minimum $ amount for them.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

You don't need buyer requests to get orders. I had 0 orders from buyer requests.

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/#comment-1780494

• Like 4
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

Buyer Requests has been removed - replaced with Buyer Briefs unfortunately. At lot less sellers will probably get buyer briefs. So all you can do for that is enable briefs if you have that option and set your  minimum $ amount for them.

Booo..... I also was trying to promote my gigs with some paid boost and it won't let me do that anymore either. What the heck Fiverr, you've taken away anything that works for the Seller. May have to switch to another platform. I can't make money like this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joyh97 said:

You don't need buyer requests to get orders. I had 0 orders from buyer requests.

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/#comment-1780494

I've been on Fiverr for years and have everything optimized as I should. Glad you're not having issues, but that doesn't mean other's aren't.  Fiverr has been great in the past, but taking away options for Seller's to also make connections to Buyers doesn't help the Sellers.  Not sure what the benefit is in removing that option completely.

• Like 2
  • Up 1