As a new seller How can we grow our selling in fiverr?

angularcurb

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It can be challenging to get orders on a new Fiverr account since you don't have a reputation or reviews yet, but it's not impossible. With a strong profile, clear gig descriptions, and competitive pricing, you can attract potential buyers and start building your reputation on the platform.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, emilychrisvo said:

I had my gigs active for 2 weeks before my first orders. 

That's really quick @emilychrisvo

In my case, it took some times to get my first order. And I realized that I should improve my gigs after reaching level 1. So I was a bit lucky to get an order with my poor quality gigs. 

That's why I know the reason why many people want to know how challenging is getting the 1st order because I am sure most new seller is like me. Just having a fiverr account and an active gigs and that's all. But as new seller, they should focus and know how good, attractive, important and how convincing they and their gigs are. 

• Like 14

On 3/4/2023 at 7:48 AM, angularcurb said:

Long time has gone but there is no order in my new account.

always depend what you are selling, if your service has few competitors maybe you will receive first order in few days but if you are selling something that inf ifverr is full of competitors can be hard...

• Like 8

On 3/6/2023 at 1:40 AM, dtprosanto20 said:

It has become very difficult to find work in new condition in fiverr.

It's been almost 45 days, I still haven't got any job.

45 days...

What you have been doing so far? Did you learn anything (tips and trick people sharing on this forum)?

you won't get any exposure if you are iddle sitting doing nothing.

Thumbnail is not attractive. I suggest to make  good image for your video thumbnail for your 2-3 second of your video. (RIGHT now, one of your thumbnail have a green line with nothing - just like unfinished design)

Second: Your video and second, third thumbnail design quality difference are too huge. Your video are good, BUT second and third thumbnail are bad.

Wrong choice of font. Wrong color combination.

Based on what i saw.., it's very hard to get order with what you have right now.

• Like 10

• 2 months later...

I am waiting for my order since last 6 months but there is know solution. I have changed many things like description, images, tag and share my gig in social media but i didnt get any knock from client. But i got two spam knock from spamer.

I always tried online in fiverr after opening account.

What’s wrong with my account and why I am not getting order here, i need to know what’s wrong with me.

Edited by angularcurb
  • Like 17
  • Sad 10
  • Up 1

On 5/24/2023 at 5:27 PM, angularcurb said:

I am waiting for my order since last 6 months but there is know solution. I have changed many things like description, images, tag and share my gig in social media but i didnt get any knock from client. But i got two spam knock from spamer.

What’s wrong with my account and why I am not getting order here, i need to know what’s wrong with me.

You need some time to grow your business. You can try Social media to get Frist Clint.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Strange, you are not online.

image.png.61f720270f24df642f935759875ef036.png

I hope that you realize that staying online is not going to help you.

I didn’t  mean I am staying 27/7 online so at the time of sleeping how can I  stay online?

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

On 5/24/2023 at 2:27 PM, angularcurb said:

i need to know what’s wrong with me.

For that you need to go to a psychologist. 

Leaving personal things aside, there can be a lot of reasons why your gig is not selling. Not the best English, lots of competition in your niche, gigs that are not appealing, AI, and add to that the fact that we live in a recession, people are spending less. Plus, even people with a lot of orders and great track record here barely get any sales. It's not easy to be a freelancer these days, and it's even harder to start this year. So not everyone will make it. Don't listen to the random YouTube gurus telling you it's easy to earn on Fiverr with AI tools because IT'S NOT.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 5

10 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

For that you need to go to a psychologist. 

Leaving personal things aside, there can be a lot of reasons why your gig is not selling. Not the best English, lots of competition in your niche, gigs that are not appealing, AI, and add to that the fact that we live in a recession, people are spending less. Plus, even people with a lot of orders and great track record here barely get any sales. It's not easy to be a freelancer these days, and it's even harder to start this year. So not everyone will make it. Don't listen to the random YouTube gurus telling you it's easy to earn on Fiverr with AI tools because IT'S NOT.

I think you should go to psychologist because I am trying  to collect suggestion so that I can improve my sales,ok. 

Edited by angularcurb
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 5/24/2023 at 7:27 AM, angularcurb said:

You have already waited 6 months and did everything you can...

Now whats strategy ? waste another 6 months ?
Fiverr may not be suitable for you. Try alternatives, learn new skills in meantime, upgrade existing, do internships(specially online ones)...

There's other folks as well on earth, earning WITHOUT FIVERR. Fiverr isn't everything

• Like 7