As a new seller How can we grow our selling in fiverr?

angularcurb

Hi, this is angularcurb . I'm new in this marketplace. I have a confusion  about gig image and video. I want to know about gig image color. I have used some color im my gig and I thought that my gig is not attractive for color combination. Anybody can suggest  me how can I attractive my gig image and color? Lastly,  is it important  to attractive gig image and video color for getting massive order?

• Like 29

In 1952 the original KFC logo color was black & white; back then, the business was not that successful, but in 1991 the KFC logo color changed to red color, and then the KFC business bloomed. It is vital to have noticeable color in the industry, but you must go through a lot of trial & error to make it perfect. I hope that answers your question. 

Regard,
Mohaimenul

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

On 11/29/2022 at 5:06 PM, angularcurb said:

Hi, this is angularcurb . I'm new in this marketplace. I have a confusion  about gig image and video. I want to know about gig image color. I have used some color im my gig and I thought that my gig is not attractive for color combination. Anybody can suggest  me how can I attractive my gig image and color? Lastly,  is it important  to attractive gig image and video color for getting massive order?

Hi Angularcurb, You may try some lime and prominent colors. You may use gold or yellow color since it will attract the buyer eye. Do not use dull colors. Always use bright colors and eyes catches those colors more precisely then the others.

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1

On 11/29/2022 at 6:06 PM, angularcurb said:

Canva has many designs. Create a gig image with whatever looks good to your eye

• Like 11
  • Up 1

On 11/29/2022 at 6:06 PM, angularcurb said:

If really confuse and don't find any designing . so can use canva tools ..it will  give you perfect and eye catchy design for your gig . i hope it will help you .  best of luck  and welcome our community journey. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 11/30/2022 at 7:53 PM, immohaimenul said:

It is vital to have noticeable color in the industry

It’s not about noticeable colour… it’s about colours that speak to your target audience. 
Red and white colour spoke to their target audience which was attracting clients for cheap and fast food. 
But If banyan tree hotel suddenly starts using red for their logo their sales will plummet because those are not the values that they are projecting. 

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, angularcurb said:

Hi, actualy as a new seller 19 days has gone but I didnt any order from fiverr. Already I checked my all gigs and reedite some gigs but no change. I need some proper advice to grow my selling in fiverr.

If you need an order from fiverr as a new seller!

Follow this instruction: 

• Create a gig with low competition keyword 
  • Do proper Gig Image, on-page and description SEO
  • Use properly tags on title, description and keyword
  • Enroll Fiverr Essential Course (free)

Happy Freelancing 🙂

Levelup_Graphic

• Like 8

On 11/29/2022 at 5:36 PM, angularcurb said:

Choosing the right colour is important to make your gig stand out. But what is the right colour? 

Well, there is nothing such as the right colour!

A simple trick... you can go through the niche list of gigs where you're offering your gig. Scroll and try to observe the most used colours and unique colours. And then you can go to a colour wheel and select a colour accordingly that fits in well and is capable to attract a buyer when he/she is searching for a seller.

Adding very bright colours like neon can be hard for buyers to go through your gig images. So choose your gig colours wisely. If you have multiple gigs, then you can differentiate them with different colours like a theme. For modern colours, you can check the website "colorhunt".

Hope it helps.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Hi Angularcub and welcome to Fiverr 🙂

To get more clicks and impressions you should:

Use keywords which are related to your gig, try using some keywords and wait for about a month to see results

Use eye-catching gig cover image to get more attention, about the colors, try using some bright colors, but more importantly some nice and eye-catching image

Give some nice describe to your gigs

Try using low prices while you are new on Fiverr, but later you can rise the prices

I hope this will help, have a nice day 🙂

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, angularcurb said:

I have changed some of my gigs but there is no order or buyer knock so what should I do at this moment, need suggestion from expert.

Fiverr marketplace has been more competitive than before. there are a lot of people who are waiting for 3-4months to get orders. so wait, work hard on your gigs such as SEO, Title, Descriptions, keyword Etc. Success doesn't come overnight or earlier. you have to be patient.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Hi there, I have changed many of things my gig like tag, title, description and many more. But still I didn't get any Buyer knock and brief in fiverr. I need your value able suggestion but no need common information like how to get brief. I know How to get brief? But I did every thing for my gigs.

• Like 19
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3