What is the daily posting limit on the Fiverr forums?

uzzol_rafat

23 minutes ago, jayedprince said:

Is there any chart/table where we can found the daily limit of comment/react/post for forum user based on their rank.

5, I think, until the limit is removed.

23 minutes ago, jayedprince said:

Like, when someone make level up does he/she get increase his/her limit of daily comments/react??

It's connected to forum reputation, not level. Level can be gained by liking everything like a madman and without any meaningful contribution, so it doesn't mean much.

Keep in mind, though, that forum rank/level does nothing for your account on the main site, nor do your posts here. Having more posts on the forum isn't going to bring you sales.

• Like 14
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...

I am wondering what posting limits are in terms of quantity each day.  And, when you reach different levels, are you allowed more posts?  I prefer quality over quantity but I keep hitting my limits when 90% of my posts involve trying to help others. So, in case I have a question, I need to save some of my posts.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, minordetails said:

So, in case I have a question, I need to save some of my posts.

I think it’s 5 posts in 24 hours including all replies, topics or status updates 

And no, it doesn’t increase with the forum level but it does increase overtime when your “reputation” score grows 

@vickieito recently went through that so she might be able to advise better how long and how many posts did it take her to overcome a limit 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 15
  • Up 2

7 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I think it’s 5 posts in 24 hours including all replies, topics or status updates 

And no, it doesn’t increase with the forum level but it does increase overtime when your “reputation” score grows 

@vickieito recently went through that so she might be able to advise better how long and how many posts did it take her to overcome a limit 

Thanks for that. That seems reasonable.  I am not surprised @vickieito went through that since she seems to keep taking the day.  I joined the forum not this past Sunday, the one before. I am guessing my limit got reduced but that is ok.  There are plenty of places for me to talk :). 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Hi @minordetails

When you first start on the forum, you'll have the 5-post/day limit - this includes any private messages that you will get. You also have 1 status reply and 1 status update per day.

I had the 5 post limit/day for awhile, even after I was a Grand Master on the forum with more than 5,000 reputation points. However, I've seen many people who have only been on the forum for less than a month (with less than 100 reputation points) have that post-limit removed, so there are a number of factors that go into deciding when someone's post limit is removed.

For me, it was about 3 1/2 months of posting 5 posts a day. However, since reputation score plays a big role in this (how people are reacting to your content), I've always tried to post the most helpful/useful content that I could in hopes of getting the post-limit removed. There are others who have been posting 5 posts a day well past the 3 1/2 months, but they haven't had their post limit removed yet.

When my post limit got removed, people noticed because my 5,000-word posts disappeared and I kind of went on a posting spree that hasn't really worn off yet. 😂 It's wonderful not having to decide who to respond to each day - many people thought I was ignoring them (they didn't believe someone with a Grand Master badge had a post limit)!

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

And all you had to do is to post “congrats dear and welcome to the forum” and you would’ve gotten much more likes 😆😉

Lol...yes, there was that amazing forum member who managed to become a Grand Master in less than a month without making a single post (only by serially liking every post she could find). But she was immediately stripped from that badge (and despised by many members she was following)! ...so, I won't try to go down that path! 😂

One of the reasons why I joined the forum was to help me be more customer-minded because my husband mentioned that I was a bit insensitive and needed to be kinder when dealing with my customers. So posting on the forum (and reading through all the reviews of high-performing sellers) helped me to center my business on my customers and their needs instead of what I wanted.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

58 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Lol...yes, there was that amazing forum member who managed to become a Grand Master in less than a month without making a single post (only by serially liking every post she could find). But she was immediately stripped from that badge (and despised by many members she was following)! ...so, I won't try to go down that path! 😂

One of the reasons why I joined the forum was to help me be more customer-minded because my husband mentioned that I was a bit insensitive and needed to be kinder when dealing with my customers. So posting on the forum (and reading through all the reviews of high-performing sellers) helped me to center my business on my customers and their needs instead of what I wanted.

@vickieitoI would never have picked up on you being insensitive if you did not post that.  See, I joined because I know how much I can learn from others and the connections can become very valuable. If it makes you feel better, when I was selling more on Amazon (300 orders a day), I would dread answering emails.  I Think I was nice, but the time it took sometimes was an hour a day.  I just learned to select and price my items over time better to better manage that aspect of it, cause it can be time consuming.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, minordetails said:

@vickieitoI would never have picked up on you being insensitive if you did not post that. 

I think this was more of an issue when I first started posting on the forum in May 2022. 😊

I tend to get tunnel vision when I work (and I don't like interruptions when I work), so it's very helpful for me to break up my work day by jumping onto the forum. After 4-5 months on the forum, it started to become more natural to break away from my work and respond quickly (and happily) whenever I get customer inquiries. 

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I think this was more of an issue when I first started posting on the forum in May 2022. 😊

I tend to get tunnel vision when I work (and I don't like interruptions when I work), so it's very helpful for me to break up my work day by jumping onto the forum. After 4-5 months on the forum, it started to become more natural to break away from my work and respond quickly (and happily) whenever I get customer inquiries. 

I know the tunnel vision. Mine is OCD for sure.

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...

You're only able to make 5 posts a day when you're a new forum user... The limitations get lifted eventually if you meet the requirements such as membership duration and also making meaningful discussions in the forum.

By the way, "dear mates" is not a good combination of words in a global setting. Other people do not like being called dear or mates, and worse even dear mates.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Up 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/9/2023 at 2:50 PM, kawsar_log said:

I can't write much or even respond to other people's posts on the Fiverr Forum!

It's to attempt to minimize spam post, empty bump posts, zero-content posts, no-effort posts, post-for-the-sake-of-posting posts, and post-for-no-reason posts. Also, it's meant to encourage reading, being proactive rather than reactive, critical thinking, and logic.

Post with constructive intentionality.

P.S.
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278683-new-to-the-forum-welcome-here-are-5-tips-for-efficient-forum-use-–-how-to-make-the-forum-work-better-for-yourself-and-for-everyone/

and: https://community.fiverr.com/forum_rules/

P.P.S. Size 72 font is obnoxious. Please don't.

• Like 11
  • Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2023 at 11:01 PM, sherminakter said:

In the Fiverr forum why I can't add more than 2 stories? After replaying two or three times, an alert appears ( You can't reply more.) why is this problem?

This is to prevent spam on the forum and to encourage users to read and find information first before posting. You still can give unlimited reactions to content that you find on the forum.

I also only have a total of 5 posts, replies, and private messages that I can make each day on the forum.

What this means for you:

If you post 2 stories and reply to 3 posts, you are done for the day. Or if you send 5 private messages, you won't be able to make any posts or replies for the day. That 5-posts-a-day limit is any combination of posts, replies, and private messages. So you'll need to be more conscientious about what you post and which conversations you choose to participate in.

To remove this post limit:

You must exhibit good forum behavior following all forum rules and making meaningful contributions to the forum. There are a number of factors that go into determining whether you get unlimited posting and it's not directly tied to just forum rank or reputation points. I have seen users with less than 1 month on the forum (and very few reputation points) with unlimited posting.

There are also users like me (who have higher forum ranks/reputation points and zero warnings) who also have a limited number of posts they can make each day. I know my recent post limit was imposed because I had too many posts that were flagged for review (but were later approved). 

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 11
  • Up 3

• 2 months later...