What is the daily posting limit on the Fiverr forums?

Hello Everyone,

I am a new user on the Fiverr forum. I want to know how much the daily post limit is on the Fiverr forum. I think everything should follow the rules. professionals will answer please. Thank you....

Kind Regards,

Maruf Sarkar 

Edited by marufsarkar_pro
tag included
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Your rank doesn’t matter, it’s just for gamification purposes. 

What matters is your reputation score that is built overtime and based on the content that you are posting, if it’s valuable and if it’s adding something to the community and not the typical “stay online 24/7 and thanks for your information” comments

But as I remember it’s 5 posts a day 

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

As @mariashtelle1 has said above your rank isn't important.

But just one more piece of advice for you.   

You have NO sales.  Why do you need to post anything? You should be spending more time reading all of the information that's available to you on this forum. 

I can guarantee that whatever questions you want to post have already been asked and answered time and time again.  

Do yourself a favour.  Less typing, more scrolling! 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, marufsarkar_pro said:

I want to know how much the daily post limit is on the Fiverr forum. 

As a newbie to the forum, you get 5 posts a day, which includes your private messages. You can also post 1 status update and 1 status reply a day.

6 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Your rank doesn’t matter,

I was a Grand Master for a while before I got my post limit removed. I also had 5,000 reputation points and 500 posts. But I still had the 5 posts-a-day limit.

4 hours ago, breals said:

You should be spending more time reading all of the information that's available to you on this forum. 

I learned far more by following and reading good content than posting my own questions. To this day, I still only have 4 questions that I posted myself. Most of the questions I did have were either answered by the people I was following or were easily found by looking it up.

6 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

What matters is your reputation score that is built overtime and based on the content that you are posting, if it’s valuable and if it’s adding something to the community and not the typical “stay online 24/7 and thanks for your information” comments

If you are providing value to the forum, you will eventually get that post-limit removed. So focus on learning and posting good content. Keep all the forum rules. Remain courteous with everyone you interact with. And when that post limit finally does fall off, it'll be a pleasant surprise! 😊

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

On 9/19/2022 at 2:12 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

But as I remember it’s 5 posts a day 

Thank you for the information.

On 9/19/2022 at 4:05 PM, breals said:

I can guarantee that whatever questions you want to post have already been asked and answered time and time again. Do yourself a favour.  Less typing, more scrolling! 

Yes! @breals But I am not sure rank 5 post limit so I post my question on the Fiverr forum. @mariashtelle1told me above. Thanks for the conscious.

On 9/19/2022 at 8:42 PM, vickieito said:

As a newbie to the forum, you get 5 posts a day, which includes your private messages. You can also post 1 status update and 1 status reply a day.

I was a Grand Master for a while before I got my post limit removed. I also had 5,000 reputation points and 500 posts. But I still had the 5 posts-a-day limit.

I learned far more by following and reading good content than posting my own questions. To this day, I still only have 4 questions that I posted myself. Most of the questions I did have were either answered by the people I was following or were easily found by looking it up.

If you are providing value to the forum, you will eventually get that post-limit removed. So focus on learning and posting good content. Keep all the forum rules. Remain courteous with everyone you interact with. And when that post limit finally does fall off, it'll be a pleasant surprise! 😊

Thank you so much for the better information.

• Like 4

Hello Everyone,

I am a new user on the Fiverr forum. I want to know how much the daily post limit is on the Fiverr forum. I think everything should follow the rules. professionals will answer please. Thank you....

Kind Regards,

Obr_design

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, obr_design said:

Hello Everyone,

Kind Regards,

Obr_design

Hi @obr_design, as a newbie to the forum, you will have a daily limit of 5 posts (that includes private messages). You can also make 1 status update and 1 status reply.

I still had the 5-post-a-day limit as a Grand Master for a while, even though I had 500 posts and a reputation score over 5,000 points.

Just focus on keeping the rules of the forum, being courteous, and providing value to the forum and that limit will eventually be removed. 😊

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, emon4137 said:

As mush time as you will spend here, It's better for your gig.

Your time on this forum has absolutely no bearing on the performance of your gigs! 

Please do your research on this forum before posting information that is completely incorrect

• Like 3

• imagination7413 changed the title to What is the daily posting limit on the Fiverr forums?