What is the daily posting limit on the Fiverr forums?

uzzol_rafat

3 hours ago, abdelrahmankhal said:

May be you made 12 replies within a short period so system acted as you are spamming

Nope. I wrote posts between 7 AM and 1 PM, so 10 posts within the span of 6 hours.. that's not spamming. Plus, it says post limit per day. I assume if the system would think I am spamming, they would say that, right? But as I said, I was not spamming. 2-3 posts within 10 minutes and then posting again in a couple of hours isn't spamming. 

• Like 23
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aromaltech said:

also facing this.

Then did you read the comments that you liked? That limit was applied so you wouldn’t write this spam comments like “I also face it”. And instead you should think of something meaningful to add to the conversation as you have a post limit. That’s why you have a post limit. 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2

On 4/9/2022 at 6:52 PM, seven_sign said:

Ah! We can understand that it's to avoid spamming, but still missing to have fun and continue conversation.

I agree with this, I can see the incentive behind this system, but it feels forced and rushed. I only have 5 posts per day, I'm not sure if it's because of my forum rank badge or reputation, but I can say it's not enough to have a continuous conversation.

Also, this post limit seems to extend to personal messages on the forum, so once you reach your post limit, you're not even able to reply to private messages for the next 24 hours. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 15
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, aromaltech said:

Thankyou @mariashtelle1 for your response 🤩🥰

This comment was also spam. There's a "thanks" emoji that you can use when you want to thank somebody instead of spending a whole post on it (and adding to the clutter, which is why the post limit was introduced in the first place).

• Like 18

• 5 months later...

Your rank doesn’t matter, it’s just for gamification purposes. 

What matters is your reputation score that is built overtime and based on the content that you are posting, if it’s valuable and if it’s adding something to the community and not the typical “stay online 24/7 and thanks for your information” comments

But as I remember it’s 5 posts a day 

• Like 20
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

As @mariashtelle1 has said above your rank isn't important.

But just one more piece of advice for you.   

You have NO sales.  Why do you need to post anything? You should be spending more time reading all of the information that's available to you on this forum. 

I can guarantee that whatever questions you want to post have already been asked and answered time and time again.  

Do yourself a favour.  Less typing, more scrolling! 

• Like 20
  • Confused 2
  • Up 4

On 9/19/2022 at 12:55 PM, marufsarkar_pro said:

I want to know how much the daily post limit is on the Fiverr forum. 

As a newbie to the forum, you get 5 posts a day, which includes your private messages. You can also post 1 status update and 1 status reply a day.

On 9/19/2022 at 2:12 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

Your rank doesn’t matter,

I was a Grand Master for a while before I got my post limit removed. I also had 5,000 reputation points and 500 posts. But I still had the 5 posts-a-day limit.

On 9/19/2022 at 4:05 PM, breals said:

You should be spending more time reading all of the information that's available to you on this forum. 

I learned far more by following and reading good content than posting my own questions. To this day, I still only have 4 questions that I posted myself. Most of the questions I did have were either answered by the people I was following or were easily found by looking it up.

What matters is your reputation score that is built overtime and based on the content that you are posting, if it’s valuable and if it’s adding something to the community and not the typical “stay online 24/7 and thanks for your information” comments

If you are providing value to the forum, you will eventually get that post-limit removed. So focus on learning and posting good content. Keep all the forum rules. Remain courteous with everyone you interact with. And when that post limit finally does fall off, it'll be a pleasant surprise! 😊 

• Like 19
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 4

But as I remember it’s 5 posts a day 

Thank you for the information.

On 9/19/2022 at 4:05 PM, breals said:

I can guarantee that whatever questions you want to post have already been asked and answered time and time again. Do yourself a favour.  Less typing, more scrolling! 

Yes! @breals But I am not sure rank 5 post limit so I post my question on the Fiverr forum. @mariashtelle1told me above. Thanks for the conscious.

On 9/19/2022 at 8:42 PM, vickieito said:

As a newbie to the forum, you get 5 posts a day, which includes your private messages. You can also post 1 status update and 1 status reply a day.

I was a Grand Master for a while before I got my post limit removed. I also had 5,000 reputation points and 500 posts. But I still had the 5 posts-a-day limit.

I learned far more by following and reading good content than posting my own questions. To this day, I still only have 4 questions that I posted myself. Most of the questions I did have were either answered by the people I was following or were easily found by looking it up.

If you are providing value to the forum, you will eventually get that post-limit removed. So focus on learning and posting good content. Keep all the forum rules. Remain courteous with everyone you interact with. And when that post limit finally does fall off, it'll be a pleasant surprise! 😊

Thank you so much for the better information.

• Like 16
  • Up 2

On 9/21/2022 at 3:55 PM, obr_design said:

I am a new user on the Fiverr forum. I want to know how much the daily post limit is on the Fiverr forum. I think everything should follow the rules. professionals will answer please. 

Hi @obr_design, as a newbie to the forum, you will have a daily limit of 5 posts (that includes private messages). You can also make 1 status update and 1 status reply.

I still had the 5-post-a-day limit as a Grand Master for a while, even though I had 500 posts and a reputation score over 5,000 points.

Just focus on keeping the rules of the forum, being courteous, and providing value to the forum and that limit will eventually be removed. 😊 

• Like 16
  • Up 2

5 minutes ago, emon4137 said:

As mush time as you will spend here, It's better for your gig.

Your time on this forum has absolutely no bearing on the performance of your gigs! 

Please do your research on this forum before posting information that is completely incorrect

• Like 15
  • Up 2

• imagination7413 changed the title to What is the daily posting limit on the Fiverr forums?
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tharinduslaksha said:

Will It Increase With Increase Of My Level ? 

It will increase with the increase of your forum reputation (not the same thing as your forum level).

By the way, there's no reason to capitalize every word. It just makes your posts more difficult to read.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tharinduslaksha said:

How Many Posts\Replies I Have On Fiverr Community ? (Will It Increase)

(Answers, Topics, Replies, Messages)

How Many Can I Publish Per A Day ? Will It Increase With Increase Of My Level ?

You are limited to 5 posts a day (this includes your private messages and ANY post on the forum, including new posts or replies). You can also post 1 status update and 1 status reply.

Your post limit will be removed based on a number of factors including your reputation and good standing as a forum member (i.e. number of warning points).

I still had the 5-posts-a-day limit when I was a Grand Master with over 1,000 post and 5,000+ reputation points.

I eventually got unlimited posting, but there are no hard rules that says when that post limit is removed. I've seen newbies to the forum have unlimited posting with much less posts and reputation points than I had when I got the unlimited posting.

• Like 11

On 11/29/2022 at 2:49 PM, catwriter said:

It will increase with the increase of your forum reputation (not the same thing as your forum level).

By the way, there's no reason to capitalize every word. It just makes your posts more difficult to read.

Thank You !!!. I'm capitalizing Due To It Is My Style (I tried to Avoid It When Typing, But It Is Some Much Hard)

On 11/29/2022 at 3:25 PM, vickieito said:

You are limited to 5 posts a day (this includes your private messages and ANY post on the forum, including new posts or replies). You can also post 1 status update and 1 status reply.

Your post limit will be removed based on a number of factors including your reputation and good standing as a forum member (i.e. number of warning points).

I still had the 5-posts-a-day limit when I was a Grand Master with over 1,000 post and 5,000+ reputation points.

I eventually got unlimited posting, but there are no hard rules that says when that post limit is removed. I've seen newbies to the forum have unlimited posting with much less posts and reputation points than I had when I got the unlimited posting.

Thank You !! How Many Points Needed For It ? (I Have 50 Warning Points)

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, tharinduslaksha said:

How Many Points Needed For It ? (I Have 50 Warning Points)

You actually don't want ANY warning points, @tharinduslaksha. If you have that many, your post limit might not get removed (or if it does, it will take a very long time).

I agree with @melanielm -

57 minutes ago, melanielm said:

I think the most important thing to say in this post is that none of this matters. There is no benefit to posting more or getting forum ranks.

Simply post when you have something important, entertaining, or helpful to say and avoid posting when you do not.

Don't worry about when your post limit is removed. Post when you can, and only when you can provide value to the forum. 😊

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...