Give me a piece of advice

jony93

If this is a Gig where you promise "organic" growth or subscribers, do not be surprised if one day you go to your account and find this Gig has been denied.

Many of these YouTube, Facebook and other social media "follower" type Gigs are being taken down. Fiverr does not allow them.

Also, this post belongs in the forum category "Improve My Gig", not "Fiverr FAQ".

GG

• Like 4

On 7/6/2021 at 3:26 PM, genuineguidance said:

If this is a Gig where you promise "organic" growth or subscribers, do not be surprised if one day you go to your account and find this Gig has been denied.

Many of these YouTube, Facebook and other social media "follower" type Gigs are being taken down. Fiverr does not allow them.

Also, this post belongs in the forum category "Improve My Gig", not "Fiverr FAQ".

GG

Thank you for your nice suggestion .

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

You could check the text in the main gig image of the Twitter Marketing... gig. Maybe also check the gig descriptions.

If the current gigs aren't doing well you could also try other gigs (eg. you mention some other things you can do in your profile but don't seem to have gigs for them. Though I'd avoid offering to monetize channels as that's not something you'd have complete control over so Fiverr probably wouldn't allow it).

Also sending offers to buyer requests you can do well might help too.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, jony93 said:

I don't do very well on fiber. Give me a piece of advice

You need to take a look at your gig images.  A digital marketer that can't spell 'followers' correctly will always deter potential buyers. 

Your gigs are also littered with other spelling and grammatical errors. 

So, part of the issue is down to you, not the platform. Focus on getting your gig as good as it can possibly be, then reassess your metrics.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

24 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

You could check the text in the main gig image of the Twitter Marketing... gig. Maybe also check the gig descriptions.

If the current gigs aren't doing well you could also try other gigs (eg. you mention some other things you can do in your profile but don't seem to have gigs for them. Though I'd avoid offering to monetize channels as that's not something you'd have complete control over so Fiverr probably wouldn't allow it).

Also sending offers to buyer requests you can do well might help too.

Good advice, Thank you

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, breals said:

You need to take a look at your gig images.  A digital marketer that can't spell 'followers' correctly will always deter potential buyers. 

Your gigs are also littered with other spelling and grammatical errors. 

So, part of the issue is down to you, not the platform. Focus on getting your gig as good as it can possibly be, then reassess your metrics.

Great advice. Thank you

• Like 4