Using Brief Matching Process Effectively (Teach the AI)

danno1950

How about this for an interim adjustment. When a brief match is sent out, what about saying "You may be a match!" Based on the non-matches I'm still getting, saying "It's a match! We think you're a great fit for this brief" seems to only highlight the comic nature of the mismatching process that is actually taking place. Maybe after I start getting matches that lead to jobs, I'd be more inclined to believe "It's a match." 

• Like 65
  • Haha 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2022 at 12:19 PM, alexfun said:

I am not getting any briefs. Can anybody please help me that why is that so ? Please guide me in this. 

As long as you have your "Get brief" option activated, you can get briefs from Fiverr. Please note that Fiverr doesn't guarantee that you will get any briefs. If you don't see any briefs, it's because Fiverr doesn't have any matches for you. When I first turned the "Get brief" feature on, I didn't see any briefs for several months.

Don't depend on briefs for orders because you can't control how many you get. Instead, work on tailoring your gigs to your target buyer so you can be found in search.

• Like 57
  • Thanks 3

Logging in this morning: 2 briefs = 2 Telegram scam messages = 100% spam. 😐 Yesterday, it was 100% "I don't offer this service" (not at all, not even vaguely), although there may have been a Telegram scam message thrown in there too, I don't remember, it's hard to say, as I get those both in Briefs and Messages.

AI, you need to step up your game, or I won't send you a Christmas card this year.

• Like 47
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, exgr_muhammad said:

Hi, Experts Sorry for my stupid Question, But its simple question ! 

How we train brief artificial intelligence (AI) via posting span briefs or how ? 

Also when we trying to add briefs brief page crashed again and again !

You train the AI by marking why you are rejecting a brief here:

image.thumb.png.68ecc2590797bba8f0e807bf168c2608.png

On the brief page crashing, you're not the first one to report that. You might want to report this with Fiverr here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/account-and-security/report-bug

• Like 47
  • Sad 1
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, top_design_amin said:

Before the brief and match feature I got lots of buyer request on my profile and I have done lots of job nicely. 
But When the brief and match feature come I don't get a single brief and match on my profile. 

Will anyone help me to get rid of this problem?

Brief & Match is very different than Buyer Requests. You won't see as many briefs as buyer requests - if you aren't getting a brief, it's because the AI isn't finding any matches for you. As I mentioned, I didn't see any matches for months. Since there isn't much we can do to get these matches, it's best to focus on tailoring your gigs to your target market so that you can be found via organic search.

19 hours ago, rafiuljim1 said:

Can you explain how is it work?

Fiverr won't reveal exactly how its Brief & Match algorithm works (and the AI evolves as it collects information from buyers and sellers). All we know is that it matches buyers with "a few, selected sellers" with the "highest quality and most relevant gigs." Sellers are also matched according to "your gig's price range."

You can read more about this in the Help Center here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4415601609361-Get-matched-with-buyers?segment=seller

• Like 48
  • Thanks 3