What do you think about fiverr forum?

8 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

I just think it's magical, a collection of some of the world's finest minds and most talented individuals. A place for learning, camaraderie, hijinx and japes.

18 hours ago, newsmike said:

I find it refreshing with a minty aftertaste. 

And other times it feels like you've just walked into the Star Wars Café.

• Like 13
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, fiveroptic1 said:

I think visiting the 5r forum is an experience on par with self flagellation. It's painful, but we're always hoping there's ultimately some benefit as to why we do it! :classic_laugh:

Hahaha, agree! Glad to see you here from time to time 🙂 I hope you have been well!

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, nayem_h24 said:

What do you gain by posting on Fiverr Community?

Most of my posts are answering questions from other members on the forum, so I learn a lot by just answering questions. Sometimes it requires that I search the Help Center or forum for answers, so it also helps me to improve my research skills and ability to navigate through the tools and resources that Fiverr provides.

9 minutes ago, nayem_h24 said:

Give your opinion on why a fiber seller would use it, what are the benefits?

However, the biggest benefit I get from the forum is not from posting. I follow a lot of members on the forum and I do a lot of searches to find answers to my own questions. So I'm on the forum because there are better sellers than me on the forum.

These are sellers that are Pro sellers, top-rated sellers, and high-performing Level 2 sellers. They have been here longer and have weathered through more storms than I have. They have closed more orders and are incredibly good at what they do - not just in the skills that they have, but in their ability to run a thriving business. I'm also impressed with the New Sellers and Level 1 sellers who regularly contribute good content on the forum. I have a lot to learn from all of them!

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, nayem_h24 said:

Do you have to gain anything from a forum? You're a part of a great forum and there's lots of knowledge spread around. 

However, this WON'T give you sales directly, nor will it make you a millionaire. As an entrepreneur, focusing on gain from the start is a huge mistake.

26 minutes ago, nayem_h24 said:

why a fiber seller

Are there Fiber sellers? Where?

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, nayem_h24 said:

do you spend time on Facebook? what do you gain for spending time on social media? entertainment, right? Here you gain knowledge, from some experts who spend their years and go through hardship to gain that. And you can learn it just by asking not experience that. Their hardships, their experiences, all what you haven't faced yet, but want to give up already. This forum is a blessing for new comers. If you don't get it, then what to say. Not everything is for profits.

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

@donnovan86 ha ha ha only for this. good humor😆🤣 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

If this man knows where they are, I would be interested because I was supposed to get fiber in my village 2 years ago and nothing is done already and I am struggling with 900KB/s internet connexion, thanks fiverr for this, lol.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Fiverr Forum is a community where the members have the opportunities to:

• Understand Fiverr regulations properly
  • Gather demonstrated knowledge on open discussion
  • Solve and share the operational and strategic problems, ideas and solutions by questioning and answering
  • Keep update of current news and announcements
  • Increase professional skills through relevant tips
  • Like 1