I became level one seller, but not sure why ?

grayprogrammerz

Okay so I received email from Fiverr stating that I'm level one seller.

I'm very happy today And thankful for combination of efforts put by by fiverr and buyers in different scenarios .

But little unexpected thing is my statistics. The on-time delivery is in critical 89%, but still managed to got level one.

Any ideology for that ?

Capture.PNG.30d1b97a88d7fa656c41bb006a66a072.PNG

Edited by Lena
  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 1

• grayprogrammerz changed the title to I became level one seller, but not sure why ?
3 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

The on-time delivery is in critical 89%, but still managed to got level one.

It's easy, the on-time delivery metric ended up lower after you were evaluated. Now you have to work on it and deliver stuff on time, otherwise you will be demoted next month. 

Oh, and as a side note, blur your email address, unless you want people spamming you.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 12
  • Up 2

It could also be that Fiverr allows a bit of leeway/margin of error. Maybe they state that it must be at least 90% but if it's 89% or 89.5%  on time they may may allow it anyway. Though I assume it gets rounded to a whole number. Maybe one place rounds it differently than another.

I think it could be a similar thing if you get demoted. I think I got demoted once and the figures it was saying were higher than what the dashboard/analytics said. Yes it could be that it changed due to analytics stats updating but there still could be a possibility that it might add a slight amount to it (so that you might be unlikely to lose a level if it was just 1% under). Maybe CS could give an answer to it (if it was important enough).

It would help if Fiverr provided an analytics history so you could see daily stats for things like that so you could see more clearly what the evaluation does. Though someone could record them or keep a tab open showing what they were just before evaluation and another tab for what they are after they get updated (after refreshing the page), and see if the evaluation actually takes the actual stats into account rather than slightly increasing them (though you could only tell when you either lost a level or gained a level (when your new stats said you shouldn't have)).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5