alena_aron

Question

Hi Everyone, Hope all are doing great. Actually I have a question. I don't know how much important this features. Fiverr give me the opportunity. But Sadly, I don't know anything about it. So Please tell me how much important it is to get orders and bring Gig rank.

Thank you☺️f

ss.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

3 answers to this question

8 hours ago, alena_aron said:

Hi Everyone, Hope all are doing great. Actually I have a question. I don't know how much important this features. Fiverr give me the opportunity. But Sadly, I don't know anything about it. So Please tell me how much important it is to get orders and bring Gig rank.

Thank you☺️f

ss.png

It has nothing to do with "gig rank", but it does give you the oppurtunity to show off notable clients you have worked with. That can help create trust, meaning more buyers will feel confident in your skills and order from you. But it's important to only add clients you really worked with, and only after getting their written permission to use their logo on your gig profile. Fiverr will verify that you have actually worked with the clients before adding them there, so there's no point in lying. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

On 6/8/2022 at 4:06 AM, smashradio said:

It has nothing to do with "gig rank", but it does give you the oppurtunity to show off notable clients you have worked with. That can help create trust, meaning more buyers will feel confident in your skills and order from you. But it's important to only add clients you really worked with, and only after getting their written permission to use their logo on your gig profile. Fiverr will verify that you have actually worked with the clients before adding them there, so there's no point in lying. 

Thank you so much for your information😍

• Like 3