How can I got more order?

alena_aron

5 hours ago, anniejenkinson said:

But it's hard to know 'in which area are there more orders' because we each see only those services and sectors to which our own products are aligned; we are unable to compare the sectors and their order volumes in any meaningful way.

We can only see how many people offer what services in each sector--not how many jobs they win, and so on.

Though you can get a rough idea by looking at the review counts for gigs in the subcategory you are looking at. That doesn't tell you the order count but it will allow a comparison (and you could assume a certain percentage eg. that 60% of orders get reviews on average - that's a made up number).

Though the total number of reviews for a gig won't tell you how many they're getting per week or per month. For that you could try and estimate when the gigs were created (it doesn't show that but it does show the approx join date of the seller). You could also look at the review dates.

Though when there's thousands of gigs in subcategory it would be hard to get a rough idea how many orders they're getting (or per week/month), but with a subcategory with 3 pages of gigs it should be easier to get an idea how many orders are coming in for that.

I agree the number of orders coming in will depend on how skilled the sellers are, communication etc. Though I think it also depends on seller levels. eg. a TRS/Level 2 gig seems much more likely to show higher in the gig pages, so will be more likely to be found and probably more likely to be ordered than a gig from an unlevelled seller (probably especially if the unlevelled seller's gig is > a few months old so not getting the temporary boost).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7

There's another list they give at the end of that at https://fiverr-small-business-needs-index.webflow.io/

Though these are increases in search terms. It may lead to more orders for things in those search terms. Though it would help if they gave more of a figure of the orders coming in for each type of service/subcategory.

In the first link it says "shopify sales funnel" has searches have changed/increased 103% (on the global page it says it increased by 235%) . Though when I search for "shopify sales funnel" without quotes on Fiverr there's over 7000 gigs there, if I select the "best selling" search option only 5 out of the 48 gigs on the 1st page have any reviews (and 5 out of 48 gigs on the 2nd page too).

Also even if they gave us figures for the amount of orders they were getting (eg. per month) for each subcategory I think we'd still need to take into account the amount of competition/gigs in those categories. eg. there might already be more than enough gigs in a subcategory so that all those orders would get taken by the existing gigs (eg. ones with already high number of reviews or high level sellers) leaving not much chance for new gigs to get orders.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8

Yes, you're right, I see it as a kind of trend barometer (short term, if you just read one such article, and more long-term, if you follow that kind of article). Which might be useful for people who ask for where "more orders" are available, independent of their skill set or such things, plus they might give people ideas of how to maybe use/incorporate those trends within their own niche and skills. 

The Gigs you find by searching for. e.g., "shopify sales funnels", may not be the only ones that do profit and could profit from that search increase, and may not be the only ones that are counted in those 103%/235%, and many Gigs that get whipped up just because people saw that it's a trending search phrase may just as well never get any orders, while some Gigs that don't show up with that exact search phrase may be at the end of some mysterious search funnel ways or garden paths, as we know, Fiverr'S algorithm is a mysterious creature with more than 5 or even 8 legs, and Gig quality, buyers' assessment ability, and other things do certainly play their role.

More data, different kinds of data would surely be even more helpful and interesting, but it's a good start to do one's own research, and can spur ideas. I usually get the one or other inspiration for a Gig, or a Gig extra, or something, when I read that kind of blog or info. Whether I can or want to find the time to act on it, is another question, but in any case, I enjoy this kind of articles and data and am sure they can be helpful if people take them as one resource of info, think, and dig deeper, and act on it.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 2/2/2022 at 7:23 PM, anniejenkinson said:

I find there is a lot of work at all levels in my sector, which is copy-editing (line editing, deep editing--whatever we each do) services. 

But it's hard to know 'in which area are there more orders' because we each see only those services and sectors to which our own products are aligned; we are unable to compare the sectors and their order volumes in any meaningful way.

We can only see how many people offer what services in each sector--not how many jobs they win, and so on. And Buyer Requests are a dead loss. 😁

So, my view is subjective, of course! But I began here in 2018 and at first, I struggled. It would have been easy to think this was because there was not much editing work available.

The early struggles were due to glitches on the site at the time!

Three years on, I am working fulltime on Fiverr, supplying only copy-editing services (and with just three gigs) but I have enough work for two other editors to work fulltime for me on Fiverr jobs alone. And we are each putting in a ten-hour day, usually seven days a week, so that's a lot of editing. I still decline 80% of the offered work. So, although there are so many copy editors, there are not enough to meet the precise needs of clients in quality terms. This is why it's not uncommon to see copy editors with fifteen full-length novels queued; I am not the only one!

I perceive that the level of offers/orders pertains more to how skilled we each are in our fields, how well we communicate with clients, and whether we can offer something unique. Anyone in any sector will amass clients if they do each of these very well. 

Best of luck!

Annie

Thank you so much for your reply and also thanks for great information and suggested.

• Like 6

On 2/2/2022 at 9:43 PM, vickiespencer said:

The advice the Seller Pus Manager gives you may help your gigs to be more appealing to buyers and you could get more orders.

You will not know until you try the Seller Plus Program. My Seller Plus Manager has been very helpful in dealing with difficult buyers and he helped me upgrade my gig images and made suggestions concerning very helpful keywords.

Please I don't understand what you mean by seller plus and how can someone get it?

Please kindly help 

• Like 7

On 1/20/2022 at 2:34 PM, antduties said:

Hey Alena Aron

Everything is going well. Thank you for asking. The answer of your question " If you are skilled on anything that might be graphic design , voice talent, video editor, data entry expert whatever., you should get that yourself top nose. if you really expert on anything that will be perfect for you and that is the perfect sector."

Hope you understand. Please don't mind.

Thank You

Warm Regards

Riyad

Hello sir

I think you're right. but the problem is new sellers are don't getting orders easily. I have that's kind of problem.

if you have any tips please tell me?

• Like 5

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, alena_aron said:

My gig doesn't found anywhere.

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? 

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? 

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Thank you for your consult

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, Hope all are doing great. Actually I have a question. I don't know how much important this features. Fiverr give me the opportunity. But Sadly, I don't know anything about it. So Please tell me how much important it is to get orders and bring Gig rank.

Thank you☺️f

ss.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, alena_aron said:

Hi Everyone, Hope all are doing great. Actually I have a question. I don't know how much important this features. Fiverr give me the opportunity. But Sadly, I don't know anything about it. So Please tell me how much important it is to get orders and bring Gig rank.

Thank you☺️f

ss.png

It has nothing to do with "gig rank", but it does give you the oppurtunity to show off notable clients you have worked with. That can help create trust, meaning more buyers will feel confident in your skills and order from you. But it's important to only add clients you really worked with, and only after getting their written permission to use their logo on your gig profile. Fiverr will verify that you have actually worked with the clients before adding them there, so there's no point in lying. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

On 6/8/2022 at 4:06 AM, smashradio said:

It has nothing to do with "gig rank", but it does give you the oppurtunity to show off notable clients you have worked with. That can help create trust, meaning more buyers will feel confident in your skills and order from you. But it's important to only add clients you really worked with, and only after getting their written permission to use their logo on your gig profile. Fiverr will verify that you have actually worked with the clients before adding them there, so there's no point in lying. 

Thank you so much for your information😍

• Like 3