🤩Popular Top Rated Sellers! What are your thoughts on these comments about becoming TRS?

vickieito

Many people could be eligible for top seller status, but they aren't promoted. If you have been following the forum, you will know that it is a manually vetted process. Personally, I think that sellers must have a certain number of reviews / sales before they can be considered for promotion, but I can't be sure.

They didn't remove the option of receiving "early payout", you will get the option if the delivery was accepted by the buyer, and you won't if it "auto completes".

I have not received the "advanced pay" option either, despite doing well this year that I am considering a full-time switch for next year.

I have not received any buyer's brief before either.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

Personally, I think that sellers must have a certain number of reviews / sales before they can be considered for promotion, but I can't be sure.

I was TRS, lost it due to health issues, I have 18K+ reviews and since I lost it I never got it back. So pretty sure reviews are not a factor. I do think how much money you bring to Fiverr has more of an impact. 

8 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

the "advanced pay" option either, despite doing well this year that I am considering a full-time switch for next year.

You can pay for Seller Plus, it also gives you access to a 7-day withdrawal time instead of 14 days. In fact, Seller Plus gives you pretty much all the TRS benefits aside from the badge.. 

• Like 9

On 10/15/2022 at 3:41 PM, donnovan86 said:

I do think how much money you bring to Fiverr has more of an impact. 

I think the same. I am wondering what the requirement of the revenue is, technically speaking.

On 10/15/2022 at 3:41 PM, donnovan86 said:

advanced pay

Advanced pay I believe is the one that works like a "loan".

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I was TRS, lost it due to health issues, I have 18K+ reviews and since I lost it I never got it back. So pretty sure reviews are not a factor. I do think how much money you bring to Fiverr has more of an impact. 

Me neither, I saw a TRS with 110 reviews, so it can come quick or slow or not at all

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I don't see why you would need a loan from Fiverr if you are successful here though. 

Although I do not feel that I am successful at this point, it is good to be offered. Good to get some kind of recognition by the algorithm that I am doing something "right" :classic_biggrin:

• Like 8