Why New Sellers should be given a chance!!!

raimi86

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. The seller is new but the professional level is not new

In terms of the ability to complete the work, the new seller and the old seller are the same

2. New seller is more enthusiastic, responsible than the old seller

Because they are new, they want to be self-reliant, try hard, take responsibility to get the best first evaluation.

3. New sellers always have special promotions

With new sellers: what they need is order, is good evaluation so they are willing to offer great promotion

That’s just the three reasons I’ve come up with.

And you think about the new seller?

In terms of the ability to complete the work, the new seller and the old seller are the same

An old seller has received thousands of reviews from different clients, is a strong point for working with experienced sellers. You can not compare an old seller’s experience with a new one, but let’s not forget that each one was a beginning. It’s just my opinion.

Letruong106 made it clear. He is not saying old writers don’t give the best, all he is doing is trying to point out the pros of working with a new seller.
He nailed it and i think i accept the fact that if you want to get the best out of your offer, go for new buyers.

yeh indeed new seller always dedicated with work and more passionate than old seller. its just my personal believe an d experience. may be I can wrong.

yeh indeed new seller always dedicated with work and more passionate than old seller.

If you can prove it to buyer, I am sure you will earn the deal.

Because they are new, they want to be self-reliant, try hard, take responsibility to get the best first evaluation.

With new sellers: what they need is order, is good evaluation so they are willing to offer great promotion

Not true. With the new Fiverr evaluation system, no one can keep their level without delivering excellent service at all times.

If you want some reasons to try a new seller, here they are:

1. They MIGHT be more enthusiastic about the job, but it’s not always the case.
  2. You will help someone grow.
  3. You MIGHT get some nice deals since a new seller is willing to do huge discounts to get those first sales and reviews.

What to be careful about:

1. Talk with that person first and see how their professionalism is shown into the conversation. If their English is bad, that means they don’t pay attention that much to their professionalism. (You can easily grammar proof a text before sending it to someone, so no other excuse rather than laziness)
  2. Start with something small. Don’t throw huge dollars on someone new until you first try it out. Don’t be disrespectful and ask for a free sample tho, just buy something small to test that person.

Tips for new sellers:

1. Create a pro profile, make it look and sound perfect. Spend HOURS writing and rewriting your description until is amazing.
  2. Deliver over-the-top quality.
  3. Take English lessons if you know you are not good at. I see many failing at this point, even on the forum using the language that a drunk toddler might have. I understand you are not all in the writing business, but if you can’t talk basic English I start to doubt any other skill you might try to sell me and any customer do the same. So learn proper English if you want to be successful.
  4. Come on the forum and learn. There are a lot of good guides around here that teaches you what you need to know to succeed at Fiverr. Read, read, read. Leave your ego behind and always adopt a student mentality: open to learning. Even after years of success, you can still find something new to learn and something to improve in yourself.
  5. Don’t show desperation. I understand you might really NEED money, but desperation is keeping away customers like a big pile of dead fish would. We get what we deserve, not what we need. Be professional, calm, cool and collected. Be patient with the client, wait for them to decide to come at you. Don’t try to change their mind if they said they are going somewhere else. Act like you are having 100+ clients waiting on you, and one day you will. Customers are not here to listen to your problems, they are here to see your skill.
  6. Learn proper English some more! Yep, is that important.
  7. Resist the urge to create “guides” on forums (like this one) that deliver no value but just ask for attention. Until you have something valuable to say backed by months or years of experience, it’s better if you just ask questions. Too many people try to look smart without having the knowledge to prove it, therefore showing more pride than skill.

👍

Remember guys, our success is only as big as our excellence.

I totally agree with you, I think there’s a lot of talent, waiting for an opportunity, to shine.

About this one, the client definitely need to check the portfolio and the works he has done before with the client, otherwise, sometimes people with almost no skills come to the marketplace and ruin everything in the first hand.

Besides, experience of handling clients matters too

or not. The old seller may be better or not. There is not way to compare a old seller with a new one, except for their reviews

Or not again. Old sellers can be same enthusiastic as a new one. Also old sellers has a reputation to keep so they can be more responsible yet.

Old sellers do this too.

while I agree with the general sentiment of this article, and would assume it to be generally true…

I chose a new seller, and they were not enthusiastic, and unwilling to go the extra mile for me.

I gave them 5 stars, because I didn’t want to hurt their chances having the first review ever be bad…

however, next time I chose an experienced seller with lots of reviews, same price as the new seller, and got exactly what I wanted.

I can relate to the idea of being an enthusiastic new seller, I was one, and worked a lot harder to prove myself in the beginning. but not everyone is like that. if I can get the same service for the same price from an experienced seller… I’m not going to hope that the new seller is enthusiastic I’ll pay the person who I’m sure will give the effort, because I can see the evidence.

Not saying I’ll never try a new seller again… but I barely earn enough money to live in the cheapest digital nomad “destinations” and I work my A$$ off for all of it. For now, I need to put my money where I know the quality will be (in the rare times I’m even purchasing, currently)

I think some people come here with a privileged mindset, and assume that the market will value their skills 100% regardless of the fact that however skilled, they have not proven themselves as a seller.

I’ll design awesome flat, minimalist, vintage, signature also make the business card, photo editing, social media banner, thumbnail, flyers, and brochures for your brand or company is only $5 within 24 hours.

You will get:

Unique Design

High Regulation

Full Copyright

Vector File

All Sources File

Vip Support

You can check all others gigs and check out how much they charge for these services but today I’m here for you and I’m providing you affordable cheapest but professional services for only $5.

Contact me if you’re interested

https://www.fiverr.com/homeexpart0

Thanks

@homeexpart0 If you want to advertise your Fiverr gig this is the wrong place.

Create a topic here to advertise your Fiverr Gig(s).

Though the user left Fiverr, I would like to make a comment here.

He based his values in a biased comparison which 3 facts are simply not true (as already discussed), but the real learning here is he put his competitive focus on other sellers, rather than giving real value to potential customers and his own skills.

Let me change his 3 reasons for other 3 than don’t diminish other sellers here, so a potential customer choose you for your value, not for the benefits over others:

1. New sellers have few orders in queue, so they can give you more time if needed.
  2. New sellers are willing to offer more for less as they need to gain reputation in the marketplace.
  3. New sellers are usually open to provide samples or go the extra mile.

You don’t have to make others look bad to shine yourself.

Archived