How can I get my first order on my profile if it's been a while since I created it?

amitojduple

I've been struggling to land my first order on Fiverr even though I've had my account for a while.

Also, how can I keep my response time good if I'm not getting any messages on my profile?

Please Advice  🙂

• Congrats! 2

7 hours ago, amitojduple said:

I've been struggling to land my first order on Fiverr even though I've had my account for a while.

Also, how can I keep my response time good if I'm not getting any messages on my profile?

Please Advice  🙂

keep calm and patience for getting an order from the buyers. But First you should upload a proper Gig image, Gig SEO, and search results queries, then Gig Marketing.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ghoshradhe said:

keep calm and patience for getting an order from the buyers. But First you should upload a proper Gig image, Gig SEO, and search results queries, then Gig Marketing.

I am doing this and waiting for my first order 🙂

Can you please describe me something about the Gig marketing?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mariavassistant said:

you should edit and optimise your gigs and keep calm.

I am optimizing the Gigs but still don't have any orders. 

Can you please share some factors that how you optimize the GIgs? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Fiverr Experts,

Most of my Gigs are visible on the 5th to 6th page on Fiverr even after implementing the keywords into my Gigs. I need suggestions like how can I get my Gigs to be visible on the 1st to 2nd page. Is there any different strategy to get visibility on Fiverr? 

• Like 20

2 hours ago, amitojduple said:

Hey Fiverr Experts,

Most of my Gigs are visible on the 5th to 6th page on Fiverr even after implementing the keywords into my Gigs. I need suggestions like how can I get my Gigs to be visible on the 1st to 2nd page. Is there any different strategy to get visibility on Fiverr? 

The only strategy is to be great at what you do and perform well in the eyes of the algorithm. 

I suggest you read more about the new success score and levels, and how it affects your visibility on Fiverr here: 

Success score – Fiverr Help Center

Fiverr's new level system – Fiverr Help Center

• Like 21