Fiverr Seller Plus? Worth it?

rachelbostwick

Question

Now I'm super curious because a lot of you fine businesspeople are talking about it. 

I'm all on for the idea of investing $30/month in my business if it is worth it. But when I read about Seller Plus i didn't see anything that sounded like it would benefit me personally. I already have enough orders that i usually end up going out of office for half the month. My customers love me. I probably wouldn't use the coupons because my customers only need.me when they finish their books, and my regulars almost always come straight to me as soon as they need me. I can't think of a use case where the coupons would be of benefit. I'm already a TRS, though keenly aware that such things are ephemeral. I *would* like to be Fiverr pro for my children's book formatting, but I don't see any path to that through Seller Plus - just a few things that I want to work on personally before I consider myself worthy. 

So given all that, is there something I am missing? Even if it's just one good benefit, I'd be willing to look into it. Or if maybe the point is that joining up would show me what I am missing, in the sense that I have blind spots and maybe a fresh pair of eyes would help me see them, then maybe i should consider that? 

• Like 43
  • Up 3

For me it's a total failure, I was doing great before the seller plus offer and now for whatever reason, All I get are 5$ jobs, it's ridiculous, when I asked for details about Financial benefits as described in the seller plus descriptions, they can't answer clearly becasue there are none.  all they want is your 30$/month, will focus on other freelancing platform ...Bye Bye Fiverr

• Like 8

I'd like to add my two cents worth on Seller Plus because I don't think it's worth it and I'd like someone from Fiverr to hear my feedback. It actually had the opposite intended effect on my business.

I became eligible for Seller Plus in December. For $29 per month, I saw I could get access to an account manager, priority access to buyer requests, detailed gig analytics and the ability to generate discount coupons for return buyers. Seemed worth a try.

I had two calls with my account manager, one in December and another in Jan, they were decent calls although a little rushed. He gave me some tips on how I can improve my click-through rate. The problem was, I applied those tips and I found after some weeks that my click-through rate had decreased instead of increased. During this time I tried emailing him twice to seek further advice but I got no reply. That was disappointing and ultimately caused me to cancel and revert back to my old pricing structure.

My voiceover business was thriving up until December but things have dropped significantly since then and I can't help but attribute it to Seller Plus.

If Fiverr wish to charge $29 per month then I expect to see return on my investment, which I didn't see at all.

• Like 6

I mean, Seller Plus is more than just the success manager. 

image.thumb.jpeg.e7da17a5f21a0f1cd8f7c92c3cddfe13.jpeg

As you can see you have faster payments, priority support with under 5 hours response time, faster withdrawals, analytics, etc. I was one of the early adopters and got it at $19, so for me it feels well worth it. And mind you, I don't even talk with the success manager that much if at all. 

But you can contact them via video chat or email. I don't know about calling, I assume that's not the case 🙂 

• Like 12

It's $29. As far as I am concerned, for me it's worth it. Even without the need of special counseling from a success manager. I think a seller that's not very well established and with a great track record already can benefit from the success manager. The other perks are great too, I like withdrawing my $$ faster. 🙂

• Like 6

I think $29/mo is ridiculously cheap for all the benefits I get (and will get with all the new features rolling out). I'm enjoying the Seller-Plus-only forum, too where we can give input into new product developments.

And yes, it is nice to be able to withdraw funds minutes after an order closes.

You can always opt out if you don't like it. If you want to join, now is the time, because prices are going up now they have two tiers of Seller Plus.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 7