Do you guys still receive Cash Advance offers from Fiverr?

finetone

Cash Advance offer from Fiverr  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still receive Cash Advance offer from Fiverr?

• Yes, I have received.
    • No, I am not received.
  2. 2. How many times you received the Cash Advance offer?

• Not at all.
    • Multiple time and currently no offers.
    • Multiple time and currently offers.

Hello everybody, Hope you are doing well. I am doing well too.

I received the first Cash Advance offer on March 2022 and it was only 500$. I took that offer and cleared the advance on July 2022. After that, I received the second Cash Advance offer on September 2022 and it was only 1000$. I took that offer and cleared the advance on March 2023. 

After clearing the last Cash Advance, I am doing my regular orders. About 2 months passed now and I am still not receiving any Cash Advance offer From Fiverr. My profile score is good as always and maintain everything very well.

Cash Advance is a very helpful option for me. It helped me a lot to increase my business. 

As you can see, I am not receiving the offer now. So I am thinking and my question is to you 'Do you guys still receive Cash Advance offers from Fiverr?'.

I hope I will get valuable information from you guys.

Thanks, Rahim.

CA.jpg

• Like 23
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I got access to my first cash advance 8 months ago and since then nothing again. I paid back without wasting time and expecting to see another opportunity. I have seen people who have taken just few months after the first. Some have taken more thean 3 times. How long does it take to have access to second cash advance?

• Like 29
  • Congrats! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 

I have completed 3 cash advance options on Fiverr $300, $500, and $1000 and all are completed in 2 to 3 months but it's almost 3 months no option is showing for more cash advance. should I contact customer support for more cash advance will they allow me to?

need guidance, please.

Thanks

• Like 17

• Review Fiverr's rules to guarantee you're qualified for more cash advance alternatives.
  • Inquire with Fiverr's customer service for more cash advances.
  • Mention your successful track record and accomplished cash advances.
  • Explain how you intend to use the funding and your growth plans.

• Like 18

• 1 month later...

My sales numbers and average are doing pretty well right now. Even though I am a Level Two seller, I am very close to reaching the Top Rated seller level according to the conditions set by Fiverr.

I made a cash advance withdrawal of $1000 the first time, $2500 the second time, and completed my second cash advance debt about 15 days ago. I have no information about when I can get the third one. I couldn't find clear information about this in the forums. I remember that the second advance was opened 15-20 days after I finished my first advance, but I do not have clear information about it. Anyone have any ideas?

• Like 13

On 9/25/2023 at 7:09 AM, dznpoty said:

I am very close to reaching the Top Rated seller level according to the conditions set by Fiverr.

TRS is a level you receive manually from the Fiverr team, if they think you are worthy of that title. Most people never become TRS, so even if you pass the $10k treshold, I wouldn't keep my hopes up for that, realistically speaking.

As for cash advance, only Fiverr knows that. I do recommend not relying on cash advances or loans unless you get that money for things you really need right now for your business, like a camera for a photographer, a new computer for a programmer or stuff like that. Ideally, I would recommend staying loan-free. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2