improve my gig

emmawillz

1 hour ago, md_abdul_kader6 said:

nonsense? but Why ???  if im wrong you can share the right way as im human so i do mistake , plz , im waiting

he is nothing but talk ...... just leave it ....... i have some close firends who has 46K plus review on thair gig ....... being online really helps ..... 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, md_abdul_kader6 said:

nonsense? but Why ???  if im wrong you can share the right way as im human so i do mistake , plz , im waiting

This has been debunked here on the forum literally hundreds and hundreds of times. Have you not read or searched it? Why is it necessary to spoonfeed you? 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

There are over three thousand people selling feminine logos on Fiverr. Unfortunately it's a highly competitive market with sellers of all skill levels. It's very hard to stand out among 3,000+ other sellers. Your gigs are lovely and I think you should keep them up, but you should also look for other areas of graphic design that might have less sellers. Try to find that sweet spot of something you like to do that there is a high demand for. Good luck!

• Like 13

9 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

There are over three thousand people selling feminine logos on Fiverr. Unfortunately it's a highly competitive market with sellers of all skill levels. It's very hard to stand out among 3,000+ other sellers. Your gigs are lovely and I think you should keep them up, but you should also look for other areas of graphic design that might have less sellers. Try to find that sweet spot of something you like to do that there is a high demand for. Good luck!

Informative 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

informative and helpful

• Like 5

There's nothing wrong.

Fiverr is now a Highly slected Freelancing market place where there are huge sellers are already selling the same category work/gigs that you also have. The main fact is there is something unique on their gigs which your gig is not offering.

Try to have a look around in fiverr and gain some more knowledge on other works related to your Niche and I hope it will bring results.

thank you

• Like 7