Give me suggestions

softmaticx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lloydsolutions
On 7/10/2021 at 1:13 PM, softmaticx said:

How to get more orders to be a new seller after completing two orders with 5-star rating?

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business. Check this out: 

Guest asad931
11 minutes ago, softmaticx said:

If I cancel the order Due to some issues what will effect on my profile which is perfect now.

On 7/14/2021 at 1:18 AM, developernasim said:

If it's mutual cancel then your profile won't any effect.

This is false. Mutual cancellations DO affect your profile metrics, and will continue to affect your Analytics metrics for 60 days. If you need to confirm this, take a please take a look at your own Analytics page. 

ALL mutual cancellations affect your gig/metrics/Analytics.

1 minute ago, jonbaas said:

This is false. Mutual cancellations DO affect your profile metrics, and will continue to affect your Analytics metrics for 60 days. If you need to confirm this, take a please take a look at your own Analytics page. 

When a buyer does order without contact, then?

That is not entirely true either. Cancellations DO affect your metrics. Contacting CS to cancel orders does not necessarily negate the consequences either. A cancelled order, is a cancelled order. It is your job, as a seller, to avoid them, and be clear and direct in your gig description so as to lessen any confusion that might lead to a cancellation. 

Buyer request is a good option for new sellers but do not depends only on buyer request, You are providing Android, ios app development service which is having a good demand. Why don't try to find some customers by marketing your gig.

I send 10 buyer requests daily but I don't get any response from buyers. WHY?

More sellers are sending offers and how can every body can get approved.
By BR you have to send too many requests to get single reply thats how it is working, If you have more patient keep on applying it will work. Also do not send the same offer for every one and create offers based on there requirement. 

Also when i see your gigs, You can maintain only one gig for your service. as maintaining multiple gigs for the same service will not benefit you. 

Guest asad931
1 hour ago, softmaticx said:

I send 10 buyer requests daily but I don't get any response from buyers. WHY?

Firstly, read thoroughly what the Buyer needs. Now you can send a BR If you can do a great job fulfilling the Buyer requirements. When you send a BR do not use copy-past offers. If the Buyer is impressed with your offer, then the Buyer will send you an order.

• First, create an attractive gig image, which will attract buyers. Also, do image SEO
  • Find low competitive keyword and highlight them 4-5 times in the description
  • Do gig marketing by sharing your gigs in different platforms
  • Send all 10 quality proposals with your work samples

This is the way to manage to get orders from buyers. After you complete an order, your gig will automatically get ranked

On 7/28/2021 at 4:45 AM, mehedi_shahed said:

Stay 24 Hours Online.

You suggest staying online 24 hours. Please explain to all, are you saying to never sleep again, or are you suggesting being dishonest and faking that you are online while you are sleeping. Just trying to determine whether your advice is poorly thought out, or intentionally dishonest. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived