What will happend if i offer for a different gig than buyer's first inbox??

zero_doshomik

Question

Sometime, buyers are inboxing a message for requesting a work which match with my different gig service.

So if i change gig package/offer as per service requirement, thus have any bad or goof impact for next impression or something lower response rate???

let me know anyone please!!

5 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, lenasemenkova said:

Nothing will happen.

Just tell the buyer that the services they’re looking for are a part of your other gig and provide a link to that gig in case they notice the switch and get confused. Then send the offer that you want to send.

But, what will be the fiverr algorithm? the previous request by buyer was not got an order. so, will the impression be become lower ?

24 minutes ago, zero_doshomik said:

But, what will be the fiverr algorithm? the previous request by buyer was not got an order. so, will the impression be become lower ?

The conversion rate for the first gig will go down a bit, I’m assuming. 

Your main worry should be to send a correct custom offer that is completely transparent. Because fiverr has specifically cautioned sellers against sending misleading offers (wrong service, wrong price, etc.)

43 minutes ago, lenasemenkova said:

The conversion rate for the first gig will go down a bit, I’m assuming. 

Your main worry should be to send a correct custom offer that is completely transparent. Because fiverr has specifically cautioned sellers against sending misleading offers (wrong service, wrong price, etc.)

thanks a lot for your reply and hope that will work for me.. have a nice moment..

Archived