Hey there I'm new here 😃

Hello everyone, I'm Jannatun Tazree Oishee from Bangladesh. I have graduated from University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh and my subject was Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering.

Today I have started my journey at Fiverr forum and I'm very happy to be a member of this family. Hope it will bring something good for me. I am a fresh seller, my wish is to provide the best work to the customers. Please give me some tips or tricks that how can I catch buyers attention very easily. Your suggestions are very important for me. A very warm thanks to everyone. 

In this pandemic situation, stay home and stay safe everyone 💖  

Welcome to Fiver!

About Tips
Read more to learn more!. 

Type on search top right side corner of the forum whatever you want to know about fiver. Then you can find answers from many experienced people. I thinks this is a better way to have good knowledge about how fiver works.

4 hours ago, irshan_cool said:

Welcome to Fiver!

About Tips
Read more to learn more!. 

Type on search top right side corner of the forum whatever you want to know about fiver. Then you can find answers from many experienced people. I thinks this is a better way to have good knowledge about how fiver works.

Thank you so much for your tips. I will surely try to follow these 😃

2 hours ago, jannatulamin said:

Optimize your gig title.

Create Attractive Gig image.

Use the best Keywords in tag and Description.

Be online minimum 12 hours daily.

Use Fiverr mobile Apps.

Send 10 buyer request Daily.

Share your gig on Social Media.

Try to Get 5 star.

Thank you very much for the tips.... I will surely try to maintain these suggestions. 😃

9 hours ago, oishee19023 said:

Hello everyone, I'm Jannatun Tazree Oishee from Bangladesh. I have graduated from University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh and my subject was Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering.

Today I have started my journey at Fiverr forum and I'm very happy to be a member of this family. Hope it will bring something good for me. I am a fresh seller, my wish is to provide the best work to the customers. Please give me some tips or tricks that how can I catch buyers attention very easily. Your suggestions are very important for me. A very warm thanks to everyone. 

In this pandemic situation, stay home and stay safe everyone 💖  

Welcome to this Fiverr community's forum, hopefully you will success on this business. ❤️

Archived