for extra work not give money

Provide them all the details before delivery you will do this this and this. If they ask for extra work not included in the gig description or not discussed before order then politely ask them if they need the extra work they will have to pay for it because this extra work was not included in this package. Only your communication can bring them to a point. And if you see any of the buyer that you think he/she will be difficult to Deal with in future then avoid them from the beginning. You can judge any buyer before order through their communication. 

8 hours ago, abdulla23759 said:

Provide them all the details before delivery you will do this this and this. If they ask for extra work not included in the gig description or not discussed before order then politely ask them if they need the extra work they will have to pay for it because this extra work was not included in this package. Only your communication can bring them to a point. And if you see any of the buyer that you think he/she will be difficult to Deal with in future then avoid them from the beginning. You can judge any buyer before order through their communication. 

Agree🖤

8 hours ago, coder_juwelrana said:

when you take order some buyer give extra work and changes design too much time..but they don't give extra money for that.. it's happened to me..what i need to do? i afraid for that if i want extra payment they give me bad review...what I need to do?

Did you tell your buyer that the changes or the extra work they are asking will cost extra? Did you send them a custom offer? 

22 hours ago, abdulla23759 said:

@abdulla23759Thank you so much !!!

Just now, coder_juwelrana said:

@mariashtelle1 yes....i want to make custom offer he tell me give with tips

I wouldn’t settle for tips if I was you. He can just leave and not leave you any tips. 

You can just say that’s it’s easier to cover it with a custom offer during the order and just send him custom offer for the missing amount right away. 

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I wouldn’t settle for tips if I was you. He can just leave and not leave you any tips. 

You can just say that’s it’s easier to cover it with a custom offer during the order and just send him custom offer for the missing amount right away. 

@mariashtelle1 He cheated with me..i trust him...nothining to do...

23 hours ago, coder_juwelrana said:

i afraid for that if i want extra payment they give me bad review

You have to get over this worry or you're in for a bit of a rough ride on Fiverr. Any decent, professional buyer would never punish a seller for asking for the correct fee. Have you communicated to them that the extra work comes with an extra fee, or are you assuming they'll be unhappy and leave you a bad review? Raising prices is a good way to start filtering out the jokers.   

This things happened to me too. but I politely told him that, this is not included in the order. Instantly he make an additional order. If the buyer is professional you don't have to worry about ratings. But not everyone!

On 7/4/2021 at 1:57 AM, coder_juwelrana said:

i afraid

This is what scammy buyers who prey on new sellers hope will happen. You will be too fearful to stand up for yourself and demand that they pay for the work they want done.

Too many times, new sellers give in to this bad behavior, which only keeps the bad behavior of certain buyers going.

If a buyer asks you to do things beyond the scope of the Gig they ordered, you need to be firm and send them a Custom Offer or add Gig Extras to their order to cover the cost.

To all of you who are posting, "Great Tips", "Most Helpful" and the like, KNOCK IT OFF!!! If you LIKE a "tip" or bit of "advice" someone posts, do NOT clutter up the forum with these short nonsense replies - just use the HEART icon on the post you love so much to show you love it!

It is as if some here have never had any interaction with forums on the net before.

GG

Archived