I am at the bottom of the sea

az_design1

Perhaps it’s because you offer services that tens of thousands of other sellers offer?

and why some other are higher than me ?

but here is my real question, I am at the same page when I had no reviews, is having good reviews null ?

and why some other are higher than me ?

but here is my real question, I am at the same page when I had no reviews, is having good reviews null ?

When I search on your gig title it shows your gig at the top.

Having good reviews will help (but some suggested the private review might be worth more) but I assume most of those above you will have good reviews too. eg. if I search for “minimal logo” most of those on the first page have more reviews than your gig (some have > 1000).

Maybe pricing has something to do with it (and it may show different gigs to different users). eg. Fiverr might have more to gain (chance of more profit) by putting a gig with a $10 basic gig price above a gig with a $5 basic price - at least if they thought there was a high enough chance of someone buying the $10 gig.

Ranks can change though so you may be on a different page on a different day.

When I search on your gig title it shows your gig at the top.

Having good reviews will help (but some suggested the private review might be worth more) but I assume most of those above you will have good reviews too. eg. if I search for “minimal logo” most of those on the first page have more reviews than your gig (some have > 1000).

Maybe pricing has something to do with it (and it may show different gigs to different users). eg. Fiverr might have more to gain (chance of more profit) by putting a gig with a $10 basic gig price above a gig with a $5 basic price - at least if they thought there was a high enough chance of someone buying the $10 gig.

Ranks can change though so you may be on a different page on a different day.

Much gratitude , all of my clients were satisfied at least they said so, they told me how to save my gig for future use, but lowering my price sounds like a good idea for a short term experience, I will do it ,all the best.

Archived