Need suggestions Why fiverr team didn't support any seller?

anniekhan55

Why fiverr team didn’t support us? It is so disappointing. Buyers place any order and we delivered the order as per buyer requirements but at the end buyer want to cancel the order and fiverr team support buyers and cancel the order. How can i get help from fiverr team?

Why fiverr team didn’t support us? It is so disappointing. Buyers place any order and we delivered the order as per buyer requirements but at the end buyer want to cancel the order and fiverr team support buyers and cancel the order. How can i get help from fiverr team?

How can i get help from fiverr team?

You send a message to customer support and do not write a diatribe like you did here - accusing them of not supporting sellers, how disappointing they are and how wrong it was they cancelled the order. That is not how you get results.

You write a concise to the point and factual account of your side of things.

Cancellations happen. They suck. No one wants them, but everyone at some point faces them, and it feels unfair.

GG

How can i get help from fiverr team?

You send a message to customer support and do not write a diatribe like you did here - accusing them of not supporting sellers, how disappointing they are and how wrong it was they cancelled the order. That is not how you get results.

You write a concise to the point and factual account of your side of things.

Cancellations happen. They suck. No one wants them, but everyone at some point faces them, and it feels unfair.

GG

Thank you for this tip?

Archived