Why my gigs lossing rank and not getting impressions

lets_graphic

As always you provide great advice. What about customer retention? Do you find that most of your costumers are returning customers or new?

Do you find that most of your costumers are returning customers or new?

I only have 8 orders so far. The only customer that returned left 4 star reviews twice, so I blocked him. However it is more common in this platform to have one time customers than regulars. They will turn back maybe if they like your attention more than your prices (it is relatively easy to find cheaper prices on this platform for similar quality, what makes the difference is the customer experience).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you find that most of your costumers are returning customers or new?

I only have 8 orders so far. The only customer that returned left 4 star reviews twice, so I blocked him. However it is more common in this platform to have one time customers than regulars. They will turn back maybe if they like your attention more than your prices (it is relatively easy to find cheaper prices on this platform for similar quality, what makes the difference is the customer experience).

Okay, I’m trying to get an idea of how this platform works in terms of the type of clients large or small and such. Thank you for your help.

Archived