Why my gigs lossing rank and not getting impressions

lets_graphic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**Use SEO title and description to help gig get found.

**share your gig in Social media

Best wishes for you .

I hope you get success soon

You need to active in fiverr

As well as fiver forum.

Aaaaaaand yet another person who doesn’t know a cucumber of how fiverr works.

Being active in the forum won’t get you sales nor impressions on your gigs, most of us here are sellers like you.

Being active 24/7 on Fiverr is impossible and pointless. Many sellers get orders while they’re sleeping because there are buyers from all around the world with different time zones.

The only helpful thing to get impressions is improving your gig, keywords and gig image/video. And still then impressions will go down after a while because Fiverr does gig rotation for all sellers to have equal opportunities to be on the first searching pages. No need to worry if impressions are down, it’s probably Fiverr rotating your gig.

As well as fiver forum.

Being active in the forum won’t get you sales nor impressions on your gigs, most of us here are sellers like you.

Being active 24/7 on Fiverr is impossible and pointless. Many sellers get orders while they’re sleeping because there are buyers from all around the world with different time zones.

The only helpful thing to get impressions is improving your gig, keywords and gig image/video. And still then impressions will go down after a while because Fiverr does gig rotation for all sellers to have equal opportunities to be on the first searching pages. No need to worry if impressions are down, it’s probably Fiverr rotating your gig.

Same problem here 😔

As well as fiver forum.

No need to worry if impressions are down, it’s probably Fiverr rotating your gig.

Will my gigs get ranks back?

No need to worry if impressions are down, it’s probably Fiverr rotating your gig.

It depends. Sometimes it does. Sometimes it gets replaced by better performing gigs of the competition. But if you keep your gig description, images and keywords fresh and updated from time to time they should rank in the place they were before again, or even better.

For example, my most successful gig so far has 200+ impressions on their top weeks, but -40 in the week is rotating.

Remember that if you change the title the gig url WILL NOT CHANGE, affecting your SEO. If you want to change your gig title you have to delete your gig and start a new one with the new title.

ranks back?

One of the most common questions posted on the Fiverr Forum I’ve noticed in the past few weeks I have been active on the Forum pages is one that asks something about a drop in Gig impressions and clicks. Here is a shortlist of probable reasons for that. Hopefully, this post will clear up some of the confusion newbies are experiencing. 1 - The Increase Of New Members To Fiverr I have noticed a huge increase in the number of posts that start with the words, “I am new to Fiverr…” There is a gre…

Read this post, it can be helpful to you

It depends. Sometimes it does. Sometimes it gets replaced by better performing gigs of the competition. But if you keep your gig description, images and keywords fresh and updated from time to time they should rank in the place they were before again, or even better.

For example, my most successful gig so far has 200+ impressions on their top weeks, but -40 in the week is rotating.

Remember that if you change the title the gig url WILL NOT CHANGE, affecting your SEO. If you want to change your gig title you have to delete your gig and start a new one with the new title.

I’m new to Fiverr as well and like others have received only one impression. Your responses are very helpful, thank you for sharing.

I’m new to Fiverr as well and like others have received only one impression. Your responses are very helpful, thank you for sharing.

I’m new to Fiverr as well and like others have received only one impression.

Hi! Welcome.

If your impressions are low try to search your category and service in the buyer mode. If you offer, let’s say, image editing, write “image” on the search bar.

It auto-completes, let’s say, with “image enhancement” “image restoration” and so on, then add those keywords to your description while you’re talking about what you offer (ONLY if they’re relevant to what you offer in your gig too).

Example: Hi! In this gig I offer you image enhancement and restoration.

It is also a good idea to see what are doing the top rated sellers. Only for inspiration, don’t copy paste anything because that’s a ToS infringement.

Good luck

Hi! Welcome.

If your impressions are low try to search your category and service in the buyer mode. If you offer, let’s say, image editing, write “image” on the search bar.

It auto-completes, let’s say, with “image enhancement” “image restoration” and so on, then add those keywords to your description while you’re talking about what you offer (ONLY if they’re relevant to what you offer in your gig too).

It is also a good idea to see what are doing the top rated sellers. Only for inspiration, don’t copy paste anything because that’s a ToS infringement.

Good luck

Great tips for @brendawoodard as a newbie. by @moonstaredits

Remember that if you change the title the gig url changes too

No, I don’t believe the url changes, the url remains unchanged forever

Hi! Welcome.

Good luck

Thank you for the helpful information I really appreciate it! Wish me luck as I’ve read post where people haven’t been able to get an assignment after being on Fiverr for months. I initially thought it was going to be simple but I guess I was wrong. How long did it take you to get an assignment? How long have you been a member?

Thank you for the helpful information I really appreciate it! Wish me luck as I’ve read post where people haven’t been able to get an assignment after being on Fiverr for months. I initially thought it was going to be simple but I guess I was wrong. How long did it take you to get an assignment? How long have you been a member?

Since 2017-2018… ☺️

Archived