Why my gigs lossing rank and not getting impressions

lets_graphic

I’m new to Fiverr as well and like others have received only one impression. Your responses are very helpful, thank you for sharing.

In my experience, search others gigs according to your skills match, see their presentation on gig, how they write, tags usage, repeating word in their gigs then use common sense, not very common 😉

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read many comment about loss gig rank, I working on fiverr since 2018 so i know what you can improve your gig impressions. 1st: Active on fiverr and community forum. 2nd: Share your all gigs different social media site highly recommended Quora. 3rd: Must be your primary gig image should be attractive and informational. Finally Stay on fiverr with patience and hard work.

Thank you for the helpful information I really appreciate it! Wish me luck as I’ve read post where people haven’t been able to get an assignment after being on Fiverr for months. I initially thought it was going to be simple but I guess I was wrong. How long did it take you to get an assignment? How long have you been a member?

How long did it take you to get an assignment? How long have you been a member?

I got my first work two months or so after joining. I joined in August last year. So yes, patience is key, in that two month draught I felt like I was failing. Also, after that first order, my gig went through a revamping process (description, images, pricing, video, EVERYTHING changed) and got my 2nd order weeks later. Plus the two first customers didn’t left the rating I was expecting. I explain more of this kind of negative experiences in this topic:

This time I come with a very common concern for sellers, specially new ones. First I need to tell you my experience. My first two orders were 4 stars and 3.7 stars respectively. Buyers were not specifically unsatisfied, just felt like leaving such reviews wouldn’t affect me. A disaster in my eyes as a new seller. Things took a turn for the better with my other ratings. 5 stars reviews and a 4 star review. Current rating is 4.5 So, you received a negative review, it was the first customer to d…

So, your gigs have to look amazing in order to have that first sale. It’s possible. There are some buyers who trust new sellers and are willing to risk if they see potential in you. Focus on that and meanwhile, maybe work in a portfolio to showcase more samples or previous works (Fiverr offers the option of having a portfolio, research on that, I haven’t done one so I can’t help you on that). You can also take courses (Fiverr offers courses, some are free) to grow your curriculum. Write a good profile description that is honest to your skills and expertise. It’s mainly that.

I read many comment about loss gig rank, I working on fiverr since 2018 so i know what you can improve your gig impressions. 1st: Active on fiverr and community forum. 2nd: Share your all gigs different social media site highly recommended Quora. 3rd: Must be your primary gig image should be attractive and informational. Finally Stay on fiverr with patience and hard work.

Active on fiverr and community forum

Yeah, it doesn’t seem you actually read the forum. You will know that both of those advices are pointless and unhelpful.

Forum is only good to learn new things from more experienced sellers. There are few buyers that get into the forum to visit someone’s profile and place an order. Being active on Fiverr 24/7 is as impossible as it is pointless. A good response rate is better, because even if buyers see you offline they will message you because they know you tend to answer quickly. But most of the buyers are far away from the seller in a country with different time zone, they can perfectly send a message or place an order late in the night or while you’re working (if you work in a 9 to 5 job), and that doesn’t affects nothing. Most of my orders where placed late in the night.

How long did it take you to get an assignment? How long have you been a member?

I got my first work two months or so after joining. I joined in August last year. So yes, patience is key, in that two month draught I felt like I was failing. Also, after that first order, my gig went through a revamping process (description, images, pricing, video, EVERYTHING changed) and got my 2nd order weeks later. Plus the two first customers didn’t left the rating I was expecting. I explain more of this kind of negative experiences in this topic:

This time I come with a very common concern for sellers, specially new ones. First I need to tell you my experience. My first two orders were 4 stars and 3.7 stars respectively. Buyers were not specifically unsatisfied, just felt like leaving such reviews wouldn’t affect me. A disaster in my eyes as a new seller. Things took a turn for the better with my other ratings. 5 stars reviews and a 4 star review. Current rating is 4.5 So, you received a negative review, it was the first customer to d…

So, your gigs have to look amazing in order to have that first sale. It’s possible. There are some buyers who trust new sellers and are willing to risk if they see potential in you. Focus on that and meanwhile, maybe work in a portfolio to showcase more samples or previous works (Fiverr offers the option of having a portfolio, research on that, I haven’t done one so I can’t help you on that). You can also take courses (Fiverr offers courses, some are free) to grow your curriculum. Write a good profile description that is honest to your skills and expertise. It’s mainly that.

I am sure that was difficult to receive a less than favorable rating for your first two gigs but you hung in there and pulled through good for you some people would have stopped immediately.

Good to know there are buyers who trust new sellers and are willing to take a risk. Being a beginner is my biggest concern it is so competitive and trying to determine the correct pricing, package and items for the gallery takes time (but not too much time). I actually thought my pricing was a bit on the higher end I was pretty much thinking the same thing in terms of wanting to appeal to certain buyers. Hopefully a total revamp to my profile will give it the boost it need. I was rushing to get things up and running so I plan on adding more content to showcase my skills, create a website and take some courses. My social media accounts are for joy trolling and casual socializing so I will create professional accounts and link them.

You have been very helpful, encouraging, and kind. If I need any help I will contact you.

Thank you

Thank you farazzak, I am working to get my gig in tiptop condition. I have received very good information and hopeful that once I’m done revamping my gig the impressions will increase.

Welcome to fiverr community

I think if do your gig rank in fiverr below the some tips

Always time active on fiverr

be active on fiverr forum

share your gigs on social media

Show live site on clients

getting fiverr request every day

Fiverr Fourm is a knownledge house not the option to get rid.

It depends. Sometimes it does. Sometimes it gets replaced by better performing gigs of the competition. But if you keep your gig description, images and keywords fresh and updated from time to time they should rank in the place they were before again, or even better.

For example, my most successful gig so far has 200+ impressions on their top weeks, but -40 in the week is rotating.

Remember that if you change the title the gig url WILL NOT CHANGE, affecting your SEO. If you want to change your gig title you have to delete your gig and start a new one with the new title.

Thank you for your comment. I have same problem. so I think It’s helpful for me

The reason your Gig is not getting impressions is because your last delivery was almost a month ago (27 days). Your Gig needs to have activity for Fiverr to feel it is performing well enough to put in front of viewers.

GG

The problem lies in , when you are thrown back and then you do not get any new messages , enquiry . Most of buyer request are trash .

I am sure that was difficult to receive a less than favorable rating for your first two gigs but you hung in there and pulled through good for you some people would have stopped immediately.

Good to know there are buyers who trust new sellers and are willing to take a risk. Being a beginner is my biggest concern it is so competitive and trying to determine the correct pricing, package and items for the gallery takes time (but not too much time). I actually thought my pricing was a bit on the higher end I was pretty much thinking the same thing in terms of wanting to appeal to certain buyers. Hopefully a total revamp to my profile will give it the boost it need. I was rushing to get things up and running so I plan on adding more content to showcase my skills, create a website and take some courses. My social media accounts are for joy trolling and casual socializing so I will create professional accounts and link them.

You have been very helpful, encouraging, and kind. If I need any help I will contact you.

Thank you

I actually thought my pricing was a bit on the higher end I was pretty much thinking the same thing in terms of wanting to appeal to certain buyers

Don’t worry about having a high price than most of the new sellers. Having low prices only attracts problematic customers (mostly). Think about your quality, expertise and time on the platform to set a price to you work, I recommend you find a balance between both having a good price for you and having a competitive price.

The reason your Gig is not getting impressions is because your last delivery was almost a month ago (27 days). Your Gig needs to have activity for Fiverr to feel it is performing well enough to put in front of viewers.

GG

Whats about that ?

image.png.e228c98771a11052264b93643dfb862e.png

image.png.b6122cd5b4723d07a4b6ce7786d4a612.png
image847×510 8.68 KB

I actually thought my pricing was a bit on the higher end I was pretty much thinking the same thing in terms of wanting to appeal to certain buyers

Don’t worry about having a high price than most of the new sellers. Having low prices only attracts problematic customers (mostly). Think about your quality, expertise and time on the platform to set a price to you work, I recommend you find a balance between both having a good price for you and having a competitive price.

As always you provide great advice. What about customer retention? Do you find that most of your costumers are returning customers or new?

Archived