How to active all time on FIVERR?

abdullahanoman1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can you not use auto-refresh extension? It does the same thing as pushing f5 button every few minutes, I don’t think such thing would be count as cheating or can be detected by fiverr. Have you tried it?

yes i am already using a auto refresh extension in every 4.55 minutes, but fiverr told that not to using any third party software or extensions.Thats why i am afraid that if they make any problem for that

I think everyone encountered that notification about third party and extensions. I don’t remember if it said not to use extensions. Do you have a screenshot of that notification?

no i have no screenshot…But i post it on facebook to know about auto refresh extensions ,Almost 80% people told that fiverr dosen’t support it

they told that they don’t support any third-party software or extensions

told that they don’t support any third-party software or extensions

So you know that fiverr told you they don’t support extensions but you still want to try to cheat and game the system?

Well, good luck.

Anyway staying online doesn’t make any sense or difference. You will not get more orders just because you are faking being online.

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to active all day in Fiverr? I used auto-refresh extensions to active at all times but recently I know that Fiverr doesn’t support it. You all guys know that all-time active is most important to get more and more orders. So how can I active all time without breaking support Fiverr terms and conditions. I am really concerned about it.

Thanks in advance

You all guys know that all-time active is most important to get more and more orders.

:rofl:

That’s just a myth. I get almost all of my orders while I’m offline.

when I am sleeping my mother helps me to wake up when she heard the Fiverr notification

Sleep deprivation is torture. And unhealthy.

All this talk about being online 24/7 is just nonsense that desperate sellers keep repeating to each other hoping to make it true (and hoping to finally get some sales).

You will not get more orders just because you are faking being online.

This. Very much this.

oh, I see but my response rate is always 100%. When any buyer messages me I answer them quickly. I never late to reply to their message. when I am sleeping my mother helps me to wake up when she heard the Fiverr notification

When any buyer messages me I answer them quickly. I never late to reply to their message. when I am sleeping my mother helps me to wake up when she heard the Fiverr notification

such a great dedication, Respect bro 💖

You all guys know that all-time active is most important to get more and more orders.

No, it’s not. Nor it’s “important” neither it helps.

It’s one of the myths that inexperienced sellers keep telling to each other.

You actually might only hurt yourself if client would think that you are online when in reality you are not.

It do effects but mostly seller turn on the filter for online if they don’t have time to wait.

oh, I see but my response rate is always 100%. When any buyer messages me I answer them quickly. I never late to reply to their message. when I am sleeping my mother helps me to wake up when she heard the Fiverr notification

Brother I had the same issue, contacted fiverr support, I got one solution. Clear cache and cookies more often. I now clear them whenever I go offline.

When any buyer messages me I answer them quickly. I never late to reply to their message. when I am sleeping my mother helps me to wake up when she heard the Fiverr notification

such a great dedication, Respect bro 💖

such a great dedication,

It’s not dedication, it’s terribly unhealthy.

Ruining one’s own health should never be encouraged.

Why can you not use auto-refresh extension? It does the same thing as pushing f5 button every few minutes, I don’t think such thing would be count as cheating or can be detected by fiverr. Have you tried it?

Why can you not use auto-refresh extension? It does the same thing as pushing f5 button every few minutes

Pressing F5 every 5 minutes would require you to actually be next to your computer. Using auto-refresh could be you pretending to be at your computer when you aren’t. Which is misleading.

It’s just a myth, Please don’t use such extensions on chrome or any other browsers. You will not get any orders by just staying Online 24/7.

You have to earn it by improving your skills & yes please use a (Official Fiverr application on Android or iOS devices)

Auto-refresh extensions are useless and I can assure you that it will not help you in anyway possible.

You’re saying, You can get orders by staying 24/7 online? I mean you have a life or not?

We’re not some robots but a normal human beings who are providing services here so we can earn some money.

We have 2 different life’s (One is our personal life & other one is our Professional life)

Please note: Both are important. Yes money is important but money can’t buy you everything.

MONEY CAN BUY A HOUSE BUT NOT A HOME
MONEY CAN BUY A BED BUT NOT SLEEP
MONEY CAN BUY A CLOCK BUT NOT TIME
MONEY CAN BUY FOOD BUT NOT APPETITE
MONEY CAN BUY POSITION BUT NOT RESPECT
MONEY CAN BUY BLOOD BUT NOT LIFE

Think again… Staying (24/7) Online here is not really worth it…

8-10 hours of work everyday is sufficient. 😇

Hi @catwriter can you tell me is it metter to stay online all the time for getting oders?

yes, I think. because most of the buyers are work in another company or they busy with their business etc that’s why they always try to find an online seller who can reply to his or her message instantly and give great feedback. This is totally my own opinion

yes i understand but almost every buyer try to message a online seller who can reply them instantly

almost every buyer

they always try to find an online seller

Please, do not spread information that you can not prove.

Human beings can not constantly work. Robots can, if energised.

Why can you not use auto-refresh extension? It does the same thing as pushing f5 button every few minutes

Pressing F5 every 5 minutes would require you to actually be next to your computer. Using auto-refresh could be you pretending to be at your computer when you aren’t. Which is misleading.

yes …sometimes when we are busy working we forget that we have to press F5 or go to the browser and refresh the page. But I am on next to my computer

Archived