How to active all time on FIVERR?

abdullahanoman1

It’s just a myth, Please don’t use such extensions on chrome or any other browsers. You will not get any orders by just staying Online 24/7.

You have to earn it by improving your skills & yes please use a (Official Fiverr application on Android or iOS devices)

Auto-refresh extensions are useless and I can assure you that it will not help you in anyway possible.

You’re saying, You can get orders by staying 24/7 online? I mean you have a life or not?

We’re not some robots but a normal human beings who are providing services here so we can earn some money.

We have 2 different life’s (One is our personal life & other one is our Professional life)

Please note: Both are important. Yes money is important but money can’t buy you everything.

MONEY CAN BUY A HOUSE BUT NOT A HOME

MONEY CAN BUY A BED BUT NOT SLEEP

MONEY CAN BUY A CLOCK BUT NOT TIME

MONEY CAN BUY FOOD BUT NOT APPETITE

MONEY CAN BUY POSITION BUT NOT RESPECT

MONEY CAN BUY BLOOD BUT NOT LIFE

Think again… Staying (24/7) Online here is not really worth it…

8-10 hours of work everyday is sufficient. 😇

thanks, dude…The last 7 lines are awesome

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, I think. because most of the buyers are work in another company or they busy with their business etc that’s why they always try to find an online seller who can reply to his or her message instantly and give great feedback. This is totally my own opinion

most of the buyers are work in another company or they busy with their business etc that’s why they always try to find an online seller

Can you prove it? Do you personally know most of the buyers who have ever bought on Fiverr? Or, do you have any actual data to prove your claim?

This is totally my own opinion

Why are you treating it as a fact, then?

most of the buyers are work in another company or they busy with their business etc that’s why they always try to find an online seller

Can you prove it? Do you personally know most of the buyers who have ever bought on Fiverr? Or, do you have any actual data to prove your claim?

This is totally my own opinion

Why are you treating it as a fact, then?

i have worked about 100 peoples on fiverr and most of their opinion is they find a person who can able to reply their message instantly thats why they try to find a online sellers.And i lost about 10-15 buyers because i can’t reply them instantly

i have worked about 100 peoples on fiverr and most of their opinion is they find a person who can able to reply their message instantly thats why they try to find a online sellers.And i lost about 10-15 buyers because i can’t reply them instantly

i lost about 10-15 buyers because i can’t reply them instantly

I think I lost a similar number of buyers because I didn’t reply them instantly… But I have 1,550 completed orders with buyers who were looking for something else, not instant response. So, in my case, it really doesn’t matter whether I’m online 24/7 or not. And I’ve seen many experienced sellers whose experience is similar to mine.

most of their opinion is they find a person who can able to reply their message instantly thats why they try to find a online sellers

You could make it so in your gigs (or some of them) there’s no need for the buyer to message you before ordering. Also it might be that the response times/avg response time is more important than always being seen as online. Also having quality gigs is probably just important if not more. If you’re offering something unique that the buyer wants, normally they probably won’t mind waiting a few hours (eg. 2 or 3 or even 4) for a first response if it was something that needed a response.

Why are you wanting to act in a fraudulent and deceitful way?

Presenting yourself as online when you are asleep is not fair to the end buyer. It sets unrealistic expectations, and therefore makes you a bad seller.

I see from another post that you’ve already been told that Fiverr does not support auto-refresh add-ons - and yet you are still looking at ways to cheat the system.

If you continue trying to do so - expect to receive an account warning or suspension. Fiverr take deceit seriously, especially once you’ve been warned already.

Fiverr use Strong AI system so don’t try to use auto refresher. and you have to active 12 hours a day at lest. you can use your mobile phone just after 8-10 mi n refresh one time . and check your inbox because quick response also matters in fiverr

and you have to active 12 hours a day at lest.

There’s no set number of hours that you must spend being active on Fiverr.

i lost about 10-15 buyers because i can’t reply them instantly

I think I lost a similar number of buyers because I didn’t reply them instantly… But I have 1,550 completed orders with buyers who were looking for something else, not instant response. So, in my case, it really doesn’t matter whether I’m online 24/7 or not. And I’ve seen many experienced sellers whose experience is similar to mine.

Thanks brother.Now i understand what is more important

most of their opinion is they find a person who can able to reply their message instantly thats why they try to find a online sellers

You could make it so in your gigs (or some of them) there’s no need for the buyer to message you before ordering. Also it might be that the response times/avg response time is more important than always being seen as online. Also having quality gigs is probably just important if not more. If you’re offering something unique that the buyer wants, normally they probably won’t mind waiting a few hours (eg. 2 or 3 or even 4) for a first response if it was something that needed a response.

i appreciate you… Thanks for sharing /… Can you please help me in one thing sometimes my gig rank on 1st page and sometimes it go to 4-5 number page after completing order with 5 star reviews …Why this is happens with my gig

Why are you wanting to act in a fraudulent and deceitful way?

Presenting yourself as online when you are asleep is not fair to the end buyer. It sets unrealistic expectations, and therefore makes you a bad seller.

I see from another post that you’ve already been told that Fiverr does not support auto-refresh add-ons - and yet you are still looking at ways to cheat the system.

If you continue trying to do so - expect to receive an account warning or suspension. Fiverr take deceit seriously, especially once you’ve been warned already.

Actually recently i know about it thats why i turn off the auto refresh extensions.I want to know how a experience seller active on fiverr and how much they active thats why i post it.I do’t want to act like a fraudulent thats why when i know about this matter i turn off my extension

Fiverr use Strong AI system so don’t try to use auto refresher. and you have to active 12 hours a day at lest. you can use your mobile phone just after 8-10 mi n refresh one time . and check your inbox because quick response also matters in fiverr

yes ,from now i will try this and also not try to use any software or extensions that dosen’t support fiverr

yes it’s true,because most of the buyer don’t want to wait thats why the choose online seller

because most of the buyer don’t want to wait that’s why the choose online seller

But you’ll not get message from all country buyer in 24 hours, you just need to find out based on your services which country buyer are you getting and from which country you’re getting order, then you need to active only on your client’s

timezone time so you can communicate them on time.

Fiverr use Strong AI system so don’t try to use auto refresher.

Though Strong AI generally (if you look at Wikipedia) means human level AI (eg. can do about everything a human can do intelligence-wise) and that’s not the case with Fiverr’s AI.

sometimes my gig rank on 1st page and sometimes it go to 4-5 number page after completing order with 5 star reviews …Why this is happens with my gig

We don’t know the full details of how Fiverr’s search rank algorthm works so I don’t know. Completing an order with a high rating shouldn’t have a bad affect on the ranking. Cancellations and late deliveries I think have a bad affect on ranking. Maybe it’s doing a “gig rotation” type thing. Maybe it lowered it because of the private rating buyers give. There might be a lot of things their algorithm takes into account (based on machine learning). I don’t think it’s just about having 5 star reviews helping otherwise all the gigs with the most 5 star reviews would be at the top but they aren’t. Maybe it’s because of response times or other things (eg. prices - maybe there are other gigs that Fiverr’s algorithm might think could be more profitable so puts them higher).

because most of the buyer don’t want to wait that’s why the choose online seller

But you’ll not get message from all country buyer in 24 hours, you just need to find out based on your services which country buyer are you getting and from which country you’re getting order, then you need to active only on your client’s

timezone time so you can communicate them on time.

My targated buyer lives in USA,Uk but main problem is our country time difference is 12-14 hours .When i go to sleep my buyes wake up from sleep and when i wake up they go for sleep.Thats why i need to active all night but this is not possible for a human thats why i want a way to active in night

Fiverr use Strong AI system so don’t try to use auto refresher.

Though Strong AI generally (if you look at Wikipedia) means human level AI (eg. can do about everything a human can do intelligence-wise) and that’s not the case with Fiverr’s AI.

sometimes my gig rank on 1st page and sometimes it go to 4-5 number page after completing order with 5 star reviews …Why this is happens with my gig

We don’t know the full details of how Fiverr’s search rank algorthm works so I don’t know. Completing an order with a high rating shouldn’t have a bad affect on the ranking. Cancellations and late deliveries I think have a bad affect on ranking. Maybe it’s doing a “gig rotation” type thing. Maybe it lowered it because of the private rating buyers give. There might be a lot of things their algorithm takes into account (based on machine learning). I don’t think it’s just about having 5 star reviews helping otherwise all the gigs with the most 5 star reviews would be at the top but they aren’t. Maybe it’s because of response times or other things (eg. prices - maybe there are other gigs that Fiverr’s algorithm might think could be more profitable so puts them higher).

oh i see.thanks for share your opinion

It’s just a myth, Please don’t use such extensions on chrome or any other browsers. You will not get any orders by just staying Online 24/7.

You have to earn it by improving your skills & yes please use a (Official Fiverr application on Android or iOS devices)

Auto-refresh extensions are useless and I can assure you that it will not help you in anyway possible.

You’re saying, You can get orders by staying 24/7 online? I mean you have a life or not?

We’re not some robots but a normal human beings who are providing services here so we can earn some money.

We have 2 different life’s (One is our personal life & other one is our Professional life)

Please note: Both are important. Yes money is important but money can’t buy you everything.

MONEY CAN BUY A HOUSE BUT NOT A HOME

MONEY CAN BUY A BED BUT NOT SLEEP

MONEY CAN BUY A CLOCK BUT NOT TIME

MONEY CAN BUY FOOD BUT NOT APPETITE

MONEY CAN BUY POSITION BUT NOT RESPECT

MONEY CAN BUY BLOOD BUT NOT LIFE

Think again… Staying (24/7) Online here is not really worth it…

8-10 hours of work everyday is sufficient. 😇

Archived